Just Tried Playing This Again

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
  3. Just Tried Playing This Again

User Info: punisher1234

punisher1234
3 years ago#1
First time playing this in forever. First time while connected to the internet. When it tries to connect to EA servers the screen freezes. Happens every time. I posted this on the PS3 board but it looks dead to me. Help?
TC english isnt my 1st language so here are my thoughts GO **** YOURSELF- lutfyy to troll
"Go on, Samus fans. Amuse me."- Sol4688 on Samus vs Dante

User Info: MajinTa

MajinTa
3 years ago#2
I'll help you too, lol. I just randomly came to this board cause I always do when I play a game for some reason. But...

To fix it, you have to get Battlefield Bad Company 1 which is maybe 2-3 dollars. Try a deathmatch on there and it'll make you sign a EA servers thing. After that, it will work.
And Opinion without 3.14 is just an Onion.

User Info: MashYouGood

MashYouGood
2 years ago#3
Yes. This is a bug with the game. Fortunately, I already had and EA membership from some other game, so it worked. I also have the PC version which has a server emulator for it, so it can be played in multiplayer, too.
  1. Boards
  2. Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
  3. Just Tried Playing This Again

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
The Mercenaries 2 Glitch FAQOdwolda1647/4/2015