What summon best fits Noctis?

#1Chronickilla420Posted 8/11/2010 1:43:19 PM

I think Gilgamesh fits him the best... Make him Noctis' summon and him a part of the story pleeeaaaassseeee!

#2PainsPerceptionPosted 8/11/2010 1:44:08 PM
gilgamesh: i see you like swords...i like swords too....lets be friends and hunt swords together.
---
"And tu madre es muy caliente = your mom is very hot. I've never met your mom, but I'm sure she's a very nice woman."- TehRYNOL
#3SophiaMagicGirlPosted 8/11/2010 1:55:07 PM
Nomura's too busy crossing swords (in the name of dreams) with Noctis to care.
---
I imagined many moons in the sky, lighting the way to freedom. ~ Cindi Mayweather
#4ilikeikeilikeikPosted 8/11/2010 2:57:45 PM
Lightning and Card kid from Agito both have Odin so I wonder if Noctis will get him too.
#5Chronickilla420(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2010 3:01:23 PM
Eh I hope they don't give him Odin too... What's their obsession with him in the 13 compilation or whatever? Maybe they do that so people can go O LOOK THEIRS A LINK BETWEEN TEH GAMES!!!
#6Josh_the_WhitePosted 8/11/2010 3:11:39 PM
I think Gilgamesh would be a pretty good fit for Noctis as well. Either that or they could give him a "darkness" summon like Anima, Hades or Cerberus to kind of go with his name like how in XIII Lightning had a lightning summon, Snow had an ice summon, etc. All I really hope for is that the summons in this game are actually useful. IMO summons have become more or less useless after Final Fantasy IX.
---
There is no such thing as the perfect game.
#7Chronickilla420(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2010 3:17:43 PM
I think KotR would fit him very well to other than the fact that it was exclusive to 7... when he summons them they could use all the other swords Noctis isn't using.... it would be epic
#8Ren_ekoPosted 8/11/2010 3:24:48 PM
Wut? Most people complained summons were so usefull in X that they were gamebreakers , I'm guessing the devs knew it too since they gave the tougher bosses summon dispel attacks, they did nothing about Zanmato though :3

It woul be cool if summons were weapons and armor in Versus like NPs in F/SN.
---
To let the world be
http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=1QqUFopqVnU
#9Josh_the_WhitePosted 8/11/2010 3:26:45 PM
^ That would be cool too as long as it doesn't break the game like it did with VII.
---
#10Josh_the_WhitePosted 8/11/2010 3:34:52 PM
"Wut? Most people complained summons were so usefull in X that they were gamebreakers , I'm guessing the devs knew it too since they gave the tougher bosses summon dispel attacks, they did nothing about Zanmato though :3"

Yeah, they were useful until Yuna learns Holy and has her Nirvana staff at it's full potential. Then she can decimate pretty much any enemy in the game by herself.
---