Lol, new Game Informer issue asks, "Where is FF Versus 13?"

#21Crunchy_NutsPosted 7/12/2012 5:16:04 PM
S1lver_Bull3t posted...
PlayStation Orbis launch title :D

That's what I've been saying all along.
#22rikkuster26Posted 7/12/2012 6:28:18 PM
No new info? Are you kidding me? >_<
---
The Official Prompto and Bazooka Lance of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Board!
"Ho ho ho, I arrive!" - Quina, FFIX
#23nonmaislolPosted 7/12/2012 7:17:28 PM
Good topic. Laughed a lot ;)
---
Official hater of AKB48 of all boards, and of Japanese idols who sing like cr*p.
#24zombie_basher13(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2012 7:51:30 PM
What is a PS Orbis? Is it made up or for real?

Yeah, no new info. And SE's comments are getting more and more disgusting. Nomura asks for patience and says they're doing their best to give us info (YEAH SURE), then last month they say there's no new info on its development. Really, SE? REALLY?

At this point I'm just waiting for either a release date, or a cancellation announcement. Wouldn't it be funny if Nomura's "Please wait for an official announcement." was a cancellation announcement?

SE: "We'd like to thank all our fans for their patience and support of FF Versus XIII. Unfortunately, we have decided to cancel the project. Please look forward to our other titles."

What a slap in the face that would be, but oh how I can see it happening.
---
So you can try to live in darkness, but you will never shake the light. -Bright Eyes
PSN-ff789n10 3DS friend code-4253 3714 4356 Add me for chatz & gamzing
#25MilanDBossPosted 7/12/2012 11:55:48 PM
lololol i rmember when ppl used to say versus could be the next dukem forever and now it is hahahaha F******* SQUARENIX
#26Narutochaos22Posted 7/13/2012 2:00:15 AM
zombie_basher13 posted...
YOUNHA- posted...
Dang, beat me to it. Well, there you go. And it made me realize, Versus hasn't been at E3 once, not ONCE. I didn't know that.

Not counting E3 2006, then yes.

Sorry, I should've specified that I meant not once after it's initial announcement. Derr.

It's kinda ironic isn't it? Announced at E3 but never shows up there again. What's up with that.

Curiosity, but how is that statement ironic?
---
Jackpot, kupo.
#27_giLgamIsh_Posted 7/13/2012 2:04:25 AM
What is a PS Orbis? Is it made up or for real?

Yeah, no new info. And SE's comments are getting more and more disgusting. Nomura asks for patience and says they're doing their best to give us info (YEAH SURE), then last month they say there's no new info on its development. Really, SE? REALLY?

At this point I'm just waiting for either a release date, or a cancellation announcement. Wouldn't it be funny if Nomura's "Please wait for an official announcement." was a cancellation announcement?

SE: "We'd like to thank all our fans for their patience and support of FF Versus XIII. Unfortunately, we have decided to cancel the project. Please look forward to our other titles."

What a slap in the face that would be, but oh how I can see it happening.

^ Win.
---
Those that don't understand pain knows nothing.
#28wwwgippal2Posted 7/13/2012 4:45:32 AM
I was in sixth grade when Versus was announced, now I'm in college.
---
sry fur me bad enlish,im form usa
#29wolf riderPosted 7/13/2012 4:58:35 AM
wwwgippal2 posted...
I was in sixth grade when Versus was announced, now I'm in college.

lol
#30Asd202Posted 7/13/2012 6:50:52 AM
Even MGS 4 trophy patch will come before this game. Amazing :P.