---
Pokwang
#12True_FanPosted 7/22/2012 9:23:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e01FvVxzSyQ

this guy from the ff7 rant
---
Pokwang
#13ILOVEYOUMANIPosted 7/22/2012 9:28:43 PM
you have to post reaction videos when they found out it isn't cancelled.
#14True_FanPosted 7/22/2012 9:30:07 PM
good thing youtiube is owned by google. easy to search for that:D
---
Pokwang
#15True_FanPosted 7/22/2012 9:39:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkoT2t3gKXA&feature=watch_response
---
Pokwang
#16iambashoPosted 7/24/2012 11:10:06 AM
Just thought I should bump this for the laughs now that it's confirmed that Kotaku is full of BS, and a day earlier than I thought! lol
---
The world you see with your eyes may well differ completely from the one I see with mine. There are as many worlds as there are observers-Doreen, Chrono Trigger
#17pokemon_45_79_1Posted 7/24/2012 11:12:29 AM
And it ending up being a false rumor as versus is still alive and seems to have new footage to show, 64 dollar question when will they show it, sounds like wada is impressed enough and most likely given the okay to show it off to the public.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#18Kagayaku08Posted 7/24/2012 11:18:26 AM
pokemon_45_79_1 posted...
And it ending up being a false rumor as versus is still alive and seems to have new footage to show, 64 dollar question when will they show it, sounds like wada is impressed enough and most likely given the okay to show it off to the public.

probably at that 25th anniversery of FF event at the end of august they gonnna do. Thats probably why Nomura hinted that they had stuff to show, but they were saving it for reasons from the top brass back in May.
---
**official** Vyers: Dark Adonis of the Final Fantasy Type-0 Boards
*:*Sice*:* Floats like a butterfly, stings like the Grim Reaper
#19pokemon_45_79_1Posted 7/24/2012 11:19:59 AM

probably at that 25th anniversery of FF event at the end of august they gonnna do. Thats probably why Nomura hinted that they had stuff to show, but they were saving it for reasons from the top brass back in May.
---

If it were to be shown at the 25th event it could steal XIII-3 hype away because versus is the game fans want, I would think any real info would come at TGS where it has the spotlight, but we could get a snippet of info out of the 25th event.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#20Kagayaku08Posted 7/24/2012 11:24:44 AM

---

If it were to be shown at the 25th event it could steal XIII-3 hype away because versus is the game fans want, I would think any real info would come at TGS where it has the spotlight, but we could get a snippet of info out of the 25th event.

it would make sense. Regardless, i wonder how these people feel now that the info they were so dramatically clinging to was wrong?
---