Square Enix Gamescom 2012 Lineup (as expected...)

#11pokemon_45_79_1Posted 7/30/2012 10:27:22 AM(edited)
I was already expecting it not to show up its never shown up at gamerscom. Versus would only show up at 4 events, E3, TGS, Jump Festival, or a special SE event, thats it, plus that list sucks anyway, once again another failure by SE only one real FF game, its mostly for eidos stuff.

SE has to try to sell FFXIV to the euro zone, because if XIV flops or fails like it did the first time, SE is once again going to be in trouble, 2-3 years wasted time on a failure of a game.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#12ClionaMcDerbyPosted 7/30/2012 10:30:19 AM
MalakTawus posted...
It's quite obvious that if SE has some surprise regarding Versus they'll show it at TGS, not before.

Agreed. If they wont advertise on Versus XIII on TGS i will come to my conclusion that the game is really having development problems.
---
The prominent Fran The Viera Bunnyof the FF Versus XIII Board Buy up your pad and pencil, I'll give you a piece of my mind
#13StarBladeEdgePosted 7/30/2012 11:16:03 AM
nothing to see here ?

there is the new tomb raider playable. a game wich will come out next year , something we can all agree will not happen with versus again.
---
I have the best opinion !''ahhhhjaaahaaaaa''
Put ''ahhhhjaaahaaaaa'' in your sig for good luck !
#14MagnaderAlphaPosted 7/30/2012 11:21:49 AM
I'm actually surprised that there are people who think there could even be an announcement at Gamescom. This is the truth, but it's far more likely that Square would announce at E3 than Gamescom. If they didn't show anything at E3, sure as HELL they aren't at Gamescom. Right now, TGS seems to be top priority, E3 following second and Gamescom a distant third. After the let down of E3, as far as new Square announcements are concerned(and a showing of Versus), TGS was the ONLY other option, really.
#15PokeLord473Posted 7/30/2012 11:41:14 AM
If nothing is shown at TGS, Versus XIII is dead.
---
"Am I missing an eyebrow?"