What do you think will come free with the Versus demo?

#1Ren_ekoPosted 8/8/2012 4:32:58 PM
Will the Versus demo bring a free copy of XIII-3 or XIV 2.0, what do you guess?
---
DmC: http://i.imgur.com/e97Ky.jpg
New Dante: http://i.imgur.com/uhiBK.jpg
#2HeisenchronicPosted 8/8/2012 4:36:14 PM
Versus demo? Why would a full game come free with a demo?
---
Best rappers alive = Z-ro and Devin the Dude
RIP DJ Screw
#3ClionaMcDerbyPosted 8/8/2012 4:43:58 PM
Probably means if a Versus XIII demo will come with FF XIV or FF 13-3 which wont come. the ''Lightning Saga'' will be a small thing for the PSP or something. S-E knows another sequel will lose their credibility as a company. Versus XIII first instead of pissing on it. :)
---
The prominent Fran The Viera Bunnyof the FF Versus XIII Board Buy up your pad and pencil, I'll give you a piece of my mind
#4jmichaelbpPosted 8/8/2012 5:05:08 PM
ClionaMcDerby posted...
Probably means if a Versus XIII demo will come with FF XIV or FF 13-3 which wont come. the ''Lightning Saga'' will be a small thing for the PSP or something. S-E knows another sequel will lose their credibility as a company. Versus XIII first instead of pissing on it. :)

This.

I hope the "Lightning Saga" is a small thing for the Vita/3DS or a CG movie.

That way, the Blu Ray version could come with an exclusive demo for Versus XIII, similar to a demo of XIII coming FF VII:AC Complete =D.
#5Asd202Posted 8/8/2012 5:16:42 PM(edited)
Hehe I would love "Lightning Saga" to be a CG movie the cry on FF XIII-2 board would be amazing.:P
#6HeisenchronicPosted 8/8/2012 5:16:25 PM
No way XIII-3 will be a small thing. There might be a small thing accompanying the big thing, but you don't have something build up like XIII-2 did, only to put subsequent releases on systems that don't have as many buyers.

Not to mention, they can't put it on Vita or anything. That means the Xbox crowd would be left out. They aren't going multiplatform and taking it away halfway through a series.
---
RIP DJ Screw
#7ClionaMcDerbyPosted 8/8/2012 5:22:40 PM
Heisenchronic posted...
No way XIII-3 will be a small thing. There might be a small thing accompanying the big thing, but you don't have something build up like XIII-2 did, only to put subsequent releases on systems that don't have as many buyers.

Not to mention, they can't put it on Vita or anything. That means the Xbox crowd would be left out. They aren't going multiplatform and taking it away halfway through a series.

Unlikely observation... Decent point but i still think the Lightning Saga wont be as big as speculated.
---
The prominent Fran The Viera Bunnyof the FF Versus XIII Board Buy up your pad and pencil, I'll give you a piece of my mind
#8HeisenchronicPosted 8/8/2012 5:24:57 PM
Sorry, I use a thing called logic. With the game being on Vita, that makes Microsoft very unhappy. They wouldn't allow it. To them, it excludes their player base, who won't get to witness the whole story. It's bad business.
---
RIP DJ Screw
#9Ren_eko(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2012 5:30:58 PM
The point was that if there was a Versus demo bundled with something I would be paying the 60 for it and the other game would be like an extra bonus :3

Heisenchronic posted...
Sorry, I use a thing called logic. With the game being on Vita, that makes Microsoft very unhappy. They wouldn't allow it. To them, it excludes their player base, who won't get to witness the whole story. It's bad business.

Microsoft doesn't have a say in it unless they have an exclusivity contract, which they don't since XIII isn't exclusive, if SE wants to put the sequel on Vita, 3DS make it a movie or a novel or whatever they'll do it, they did it with Revenant Wings and have been doing it with KH ever since KH2.
---
DmC: http://i.imgur.com/e97Ky.jpg
New Dante: http://i.imgur.com/uhiBK.jpg
#10HeisenchronicPosted 8/8/2012 5:34:15 PM
They don't have a say, but Microsoft is notorious for holding grudges against companies that do them dirty. I remember something they said previously which went along the lines of, if you make exclusives for PS3 then don't expect to let you make games for us anymore. I have to find that interview.
---
RIP DJ Screw