The official Project Crystallis topic

#11SouloAscianPosted 9/2/2012 12:38:23 PM
Subscribed, liked and commented.
---
Regrets are just a way for the foolish and the guilty to pass the time. - Cho Hakkai
Official Lieutenant General of the FFvsXIII Resistance Group
#12krazygirl1227Posted 9/2/2012 12:41:25 PM
Put the video on the Final Fantasy Versus XIII facebook page.
#13HRsksky(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2012 12:42:51 PM
Oh yeah forgot to ask is anyone willing to manage a facebook and twitter?
---
Official SANDVICH monster of GameFaqs
#14HRsksky(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2012 12:47:42 PM
No i guess i can manage those myself. But if any of you want in on the management part, pm me through faqs, youtube, or email(projectcrystallis@gmail.com).

I'll be making an instruction video on how to support and a promo for type-0 soon.
---
#15krazygirl1227Posted 9/2/2012 12:49:48 PM
I mean to post that, I put the video on the Versus XIII facebook page XD

Making it's own facebook page would be a good idea though.
#16jfielding95Posted 9/2/2012 12:53:20 PM
HRsksky posted...
No i guess i can manage those myself. But if any of you want in on the management part, pm me through faqs, youtube, or email(projectcrystallis@gmail.com).

I'll be making an instruction video on how to support and a promo for type-0 soon.

What would managing entail?
#17HRsksky(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2012 12:59:18 PM
jfielding95 posted...
HRsksky posted...

What would managing entail?

Well I want to ask for 2 types of assistance right now. One is to keep facebook updated with Versus/ff news and project news. Another is for Twitter. I probably don't have that much time managing both cites so i need one person per each site.

That's the basics for now.I don't wanna solo everything >> It'd be great if you guys are eager to spread news too but we could do that together.
---
#18jfielding95Posted 9/2/2012 1:01:18 PM
Also, maybe you should go back to the LR:FFXIII, and the XIII-2 board and the post the link to your Youtube channel because those two boards are a LOT more active than this one, and about 50% of them hate Versus
#19theofficefan99Posted 9/2/2012 1:01:30 PM
"Waitof" six years? :/

Come on, man. I appreciate the effort but you can't make mistakes like that if you want to be taken seriously.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#20JaylesseePosted 9/2/2012 1:05:03 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
"Waitof" six years? :/

Come on, man. I appreciate the effort but you can't make mistakes like that if you want to be taken seriously.

Sky is a girl. And at least she's doing something. Chill out, bro.
---
The weak and the foolish sets boundaries, the strong surpasses them.