The official Project Crystallis topic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. The official Project Crystallis topic

User Info: SouloAscian

SouloAscian
4 years ago#11
Subscribed, liked and commented.
Regrets are just a way for the foolish and the guilty to pass the time. - Cho Hakkai
Official Lieutenant General of the FFvsXIII Resistance Group

User Info: krazygirl1227

krazygirl1227
4 years ago#12
Put the video on the Final Fantasy Versus XIII facebook page.

User Info: HRsksky

HRsksky
4 years ago#13
Oh yeah forgot to ask is anyone willing to manage a facebook and twitter?
Official SANDVICH monster of GameFaqs

HRsksky
4 years ago#14
No i guess i can manage those myself. But if any of you want in on the management part, pm me through faqs, youtube, or email(projectcrystallis@gmail.com).

I'll be making an instruction video on how to support and a promo for type-0 soon.

User Info: krazygirl1227

krazygirl1227
4 years ago#15
I mean to post that, I put the video on the Versus XIII facebook page XD

Making it's own facebook page would be a good idea though.

User Info: jfielding95

jfielding95
4 years ago#16
HRsksky posted...
No i guess i can manage those myself. But if any of you want in on the management part, pm me through faqs, youtube, or email(projectcrystallis@gmail.com).

I'll be making an instruction video on how to support and a promo for type-0 soon.

What would managing entail?

HRsksky
4 years ago#17
jfielding95 posted...
HRsksky posted...

What would managing entail?

Well I want to ask for 2 types of assistance right now. One is to keep facebook updated with Versus/ff news and project news. Another is for Twitter. I probably don't have that much time managing both cites so i need one person per each site.

That's the basics for now.I don't wanna solo everything >> It'd be great if you guys are eager to spread news too but we could do that together.

User Info: jfielding95

jfielding95
4 years ago#18
Also, maybe you should go back to the LR:FFXIII, and the XIII-2 board and the post the link to your Youtube channel because those two boards are a LOT more active than this one, and about 50% of them hate Versus

User Info: theofficefan99

theofficefan99
4 years ago#19
"Waitof" six years? :/

Come on, man. I appreciate the effort but you can't make mistakes like that if you want to be taken seriously.
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin

User Info: Jaylessee

Jaylessee
4 years ago#20
theofficefan99 posted...
"Waitof" six years? :/

Come on, man. I appreciate the effort but you can't make mistakes like that if you want to be taken seriously.

Sky is a girl. And at least she's doing something. Chill out, bro.
The weak and the foolish sets boundaries, the strong surpasses them.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. The official Project Crystallis topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived