The official Project Crystallis topic

#121SwazooPosted 9/3/2012 5:04:34 AM
Youtube video hit 500 view mark. Just wanted to point that out
---
JRPG Lover
Currently Playing: Legend of Dragoon
#122TheSexicangitoPosted 9/3/2012 5:05:34 AM
Yes we reach the 500! next goal is 1000 can we make it today?
Yes the diferent teams can be very helpful, i am very fluent in spanish.

i was thinking if we could make a video of diferent languages made from diferent people around the world who been waiting for versus, a international video, short and quick and all the sentences finishes on where is versus xiii?
#123potionsmasterPosted 9/3/2012 5:09:43 AM
A chat room or something similar would have been easier to discuss and plan this sort of stuff..
---
The Official Glasses/Ignis of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Boards
Final Fantasy XIII(-2) is awesome!
#124TheSexicangitoPosted 9/3/2012 5:19:14 AM
potionsmaster posted...
A chat room or something similar would have been easier to discuss and plan this sort of stuff..

True i think Facebook will do for now.
#125PillsberyDoeManPosted 9/3/2012 5:32:39 AM
lol... i just saw someone linking to that video on siliconera. AND someone else on twitter laughing at you guys for thinking this'll do anything.

well, whatever the case, it seems like you've made a very small dent thus far. ganbatte.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#126HRsksky(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2012 5:48:23 AM
The response is great so far, thanks for the efforts everybody.

1) Those who are interested in Spanish subtitles, pm me through gamefaqs.
2) Next objectives: Video campaign, and massive spamming event
3) I'll translate into Chinese later and post it on the Chinese forum communities.
4) Make sure when you guys spam you make the name Project Crystallis an impression.
5) For the hate comments you're welcome to ignore. But if you guys reply don't curse them just simply tell them that it wouldn't hurt to give a like or subscribe =]
6) I had some personal things yesterday and it was pretty late. But the type-0 video will be there. Try to understand i'm busy sometimes too. That's why i'm recruiting admins to manage websites and such >>

Let's keep working everyone ^_^
---
Official SANDVICH monster of GameFaqs
#127largerockPosted 9/3/2012 5:55:46 AM
I support this whole-heartedly. subbed.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#128TehAssasinPosted 9/3/2012 6:02:00 AM
I'm sorry to be pessimist, but I doubt any of these movements will make any impact on SE's decision. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely want Versus XIII to be given much more love and attention compared to XIII and Lightning, but i don't think these will do anything. Feel free to convince me otherwise though.
#129HRsksky(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2012 6:07:26 AM
TehAssasin posted...
I'm sorry to be pessimist, but I doubt any of these movements will make any impact on SE's decision. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely want Versus XIII to be given much more love and attention compared to XIII and Lightning, but i don't think these will do anything. Feel free to convince me otherwise though.

^^;; you're not the first one. We got a LOT of people who don't bother doing anything simply just because of that. You don't have dedicate all to it(but it'd be amazing if you could). However, liking/subbing/occasionally checking up our progress in your free time wouldn't hurt? =D

And it's nice to see people coming together for once rather than dilly dallying around and depressing over it.
---
Official SANDVICH monster of GameFaqs
#130LarquePosted 9/3/2012 6:13:14 AM
TehAssasin posted...

It's better than doing nothing and not even trying right? I definitely support this. <3
---
Currently playing: Tales of Xillia & Project Zero 2