The official Project Crystallis topic

#141Bleach313Posted 9/3/2012 7:44:27 AM
KH_Nerd posted...
I dont know if any of you have ever heard of AlphaOmegaSin on youtube, but he gets a lot of views. He's a huge gamer and im sure if you got his attention he would make a video talking about versus and this little project your doing. he could definitely help you get this thing going.

I'm subscribed to him and he was a BIG supporter of Project Rainfall. He even got his own rant video out for Square-Enix because of them not wanting to give info on FFVesus and also for making FF13-2. So yeah it would be a good idea to get his support. I think over 39,000 subscribers is something well worth mentioning lol. Let alone he has mostly all JRPG's you could imagine.
#142SwazooPosted 9/3/2012 7:57:30 AM
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/project-crystallis/

please read and sign. Every signature counts
#143SoraandRoxasFanPosted 9/3/2012 10:28:49 AM
I have made the following topics in the Spanish websites Meristation and Vandal.I hope they help:

http://www.vandal.net/foro/mensaje/672353/proyecto-cristallis-objetivo-hacer-que-se-de-informacion-de-versus-y-type0/#4

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/foros/viewtopic.php?t=1982397
#144ZeroCalsPosted 9/3/2012 10:57:13 AM
Okay, so I'm going to preface my post with "I haven't read all of the other posts here, but I want to help by pointing something out."

Anywho, it's AWESOME that so many people are FINALLY getting fed-up to the point where they're willing to take action. The fact that people are organizing via social-media, and getting the word out about Versus, shows that this could be something other than just a pipe-dream.

HOWEVER, you can spread the word about Versus as much as you want, but if you do not have a clear objective/goal/mission then all this creativity and productivity is going to go to waste.

While people are making videos that display their frustration with SE, and how they've handled Versus's development and PR... time might be better spent on figuring out how to push the cause. I'm talking about creating a mission-statement, on these social-media sites, that lets SE see exactly what's at stake (i.e. "retweet" Project Crystallis if you're not going to buy another SE product until Versus gets a release date/released/coverage; "like" the Project Crystallis FaceBook page if you're not going to buy any future Final Fantasy titles; or something else that CLEARLY displays the public's discontent, via the interactive aspects of these social-media sites, and HOW that will negatively affect SE as a business).

The overall goal being: Illustrate to SE that there is a HUGE number of people, so discontent with their current business model, that they're willing to boycott them until there is a change (it doesn't necessarily have to be a boycott, but something that provides them with the motivation to change). Anything else will just fall upon deaf ears...

That's all I wanted to say.

ps It would be hilarious if this thing just TOOK OFF, and then Versus got a release window at this year's TGS... completely nullifying this whole venture, and making a lot of us look like total jackasses. XDDD
---
Official Wisest Person on the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Board
#145theofficefan99Posted 9/3/2012 11:00:16 AM
It's starting slow right now but hopefully it'll gain momentum. Perhaps even advertising it on the Youtube Versus XIII videos with millions of views would do it some good. People will thumb it up and lots of people will see.

Anyways, I think this is a good cause. You're not telling SE to rush the game, but to stop keeping fans in the dark.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#146potionsmasterPosted 9/3/2012 11:06:05 AM
You know what would really help a lot? If we've grown a bit, maybe we could have a popular gaming site post a feature about this project. That would really give us a boost.
---
The Official Glasses/Ignis of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Boards
Final Fantasy XIII(-2) is awesome!
#147SwazooPosted 9/3/2012 11:11:12 AM
SoraandRoxasFan posted...
I have made the following topics in the Spanish websites Meristation and Vandal.I hope they help:

http://www.vandal.net/foro/mensaje/672353/proyecto-cristallis-objetivo-hacer-que-se-de-informacion-de-versus-y-type0/#4

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/foros/viewtopic.php?t=1982397

thanks a lot, much appreciated
#148pokemon_45_79_1Posted 9/3/2012 11:18:15 AM(edited)
In this case I am in on this, since there is such strong support for this cause, count me in I will support anyway I can even though I am neutral I can bend that for this.

The best way to make this work is not buy there new light game and then it gets lower amount of sales which would show SE that this is not the game that peeps asked for.
---
Ryoma / Sora/ Naruto/ Ginta/ Lan/ luffy
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#149pokemon_45_79_1Posted 9/3/2012 11:17:02 AM
ZeroCals posted...
Okay, so I'm going to preface my post with "I haven't read all of the other posts here, but I want to help by pointing something out."

Anywho, it's AWESOME that so many people are FINALLY getting fed-up to the point where they're willing to take action. The fact that people are organizing via social-media, and getting the word out about Versus, shows that this could be something other than just a pipe-dream.

HOWEVER, you can spread the word about Versus as much as you want, but if you do not have a clear objective/goal/mission then all this creativity and productivity is going to go to waste.

While people are making videos that display their frustration with SE, and how they've handled Versus's development and PR... time might be better spent on figuring out how to push the cause. I'm talking about creating a mission-statement, on these social-media sites, that lets SE see exactly what's at stake (i.e. "retweet" Project Crystallis if you're not going to buy another SE product until Versus gets a release date/released/coverage; "like" the Project Crystallis FaceBook page if you're not going to buy any future Final Fantasy titles; or something else that CLEARLY displays the public's discontent, via the interactive aspects of these social-media sites, and HOW that will negatively affect SE as a business).

The overall goal being: Illustrate to SE that there is a HUGE number of people, so discontent with their current business model, that they're willing to boycott them until there is a change (it doesn't necessarily have to be a boycott, but something that provides them with the motivation to change). Anything else will just fall upon deaf ears...

That's all I wanted to say.

ps It would be hilarious if this thing just TOOK OFF, and then Versus got a release window at this year's TGS... completely nullifying this whole venture, and making a lot of us look like total jackasses. XDDD

Agree with this.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#150potionsmasterPosted 9/3/2012 11:17:19 AM
Hey poke! Good to see you here. This reminds me of something...
---
The Official Glasses/Ignis of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Boards
Final Fantasy XIII(-2) is awesome!