The official Project Crystallis topic

#171pokemon_45_79_1Posted 9/3/2012 1:33:36 PM
The communication between SE and versus to the fans is worse then the communication at my job between management and staff, and that is saying something but we have improved it quite a lot and that has made staff happy.
---
Ryoma / Sora/ Naruto/ Ginta/ Lan/ luffy
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#172shadowvexilPosted 9/3/2012 1:35:32 PM
pokemon_45_79_1 posted...
I would say we need at least 50 sigs low end to convince SE we are serious about this, any more is pure icing as it will draw in other peeps as well. If we are serious then peeps would sign.

tbqh 50 sigs is nothing at all. Needs to be bigger.
---
I eat cereal for breakfast with 1% Milk
http://i48.tinypic.com/e5iakw.png --- Soon to be the NFLB 2012 SummerSim Champion of the World
#173pokemon_45_79_1Posted 9/3/2012 1:37:09 PM
shadowvexil posted...
I would say we need at least 50 sigs low end to convince SE we are serious about this, any more is pure icing as it will draw in other peeps as well. If we are serious then peeps would sign.

Like I said low end 50 sigs would show we are serious about this any more will really get the point across, but until 50 peeps sign they won't take it seriously.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#174marko7Posted 9/3/2012 1:40:20 PM
Hey poke how about you stop spamming this thread and start spamming other places until they sign the petition, like the FB page, watch/subscribe to the youtube vid and generally join our cause?

I reckon you could do it single handedly.

;)
---
Ruler of the FF Agito XIII Boards 2011-2012
The Official Creator of the Noctis Orgy on the FF Versus XIII Boards
#175Oil_Rope_BombsPosted 9/3/2012 1:46:49 PM
shadowvexil posted...

Like I said low end 50 sigs would show we are serious about this any more will really get the point across, but until 50 peeps sign they won't take it seriously.

50 sigs really won't do anything. Also, stop saying peeps.
#176pokemon_45_79_1Posted 9/3/2012 1:48:35 PM
Oil_rope_bombs posted...
shadowvexil posted...

Why can't people understand 50 sigs low end of the scale.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
#177SwazooPosted 9/3/2012 1:51:07 PM
Oil_rope_bombs posted...
shadowvexil posted...

Why can't people understand 50 sigs low end of the scale.

well we have 26 sigs, so by your count we're half way there
#178ClionaMcDerbyPosted 9/3/2012 2:09:22 PM
@ Swazoo

Ive been browsing the interweb and Youtube and the message is spreading quicker than i expected. This is a decent start of a good campaign that will rise in popularity.
---
The prominent Irish lady of the FF Versus XIII Board The world is in stress, thats why the most of us began to have short fuses.
#179SwazooPosted 9/3/2012 2:14:59 PM
ClionaMcDerby posted...
@ Swazoo

Ive been browsing the interweb and Youtube and the message is spreading quicker than i expected. This is a decent start of a good campaign that will rise in popularity.

I really hope you're right.
#180ClionaMcDerbyPosted 9/3/2012 2:21:12 PM
Swazoo posted...
ClionaMcDerby posted...
@ Swazoo

I really hope you're right.

Dont we all? ;) Or else wouldnt be here. Btw have you and other users noticed that we hardly have any hostility on this board and its a proper mess on the Lightning Returns board. Many claim to be over 20 aswell. Such a joke. Immature tw----ats.

Im kind of glad we have this utopia over here.
---
The prominent Irish lady of the FF Versus XIII Board The world is in stress, thats why the most of us began to have short fuses.