The official Project Crystallis topic

#181Charizard18Posted 9/3/2012 2:21:31 PM
Hey guys! Signed the petition. Updates! How's the project going right now? Anything I can do?
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
#182marko7Posted 9/3/2012 2:23:10 PM
Charizard18 posted...
Hey guys! Signed the petition. Updates! How's the project going right now? Anything I can do?

Get a megaphone and start driving around your local area singing Somnus at the top of your voice POST HASTE!!!
---
Ruler of the FF Agito XIII Boards 2011-2012
The Official Creator of the Noctis Orgy on the FF Versus XIII Boards
#183Charizard18Posted 9/3/2012 2:39:11 PM
marko7 posted...
Charizard18 posted...

Get a megaphone and start driving around your local area singing Somnus at the top of your voice POST HASTE!!!

Sir! They're throwing eggs at me, sir!
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
#184BNVshark123Posted 9/3/2012 2:41:22 PM
I dunno why you guys think you can get SE's attention. It's not like they actively listen to genuinely good advice.
---
"in my butt... Were you going to say in my butt? I do not shove things bigger than my bed in my butt." -Clench on intercourse
#185Iampony1Posted 9/3/2012 2:41:23 PM
Charizard18 posted...
marko7 posted...
Charizard18 posted...

Return fire soldier
trow Tomatoes along side the megaphone and sing the national anthem with Somnus lyrics
---
Expecting Project Crystallis to grow big
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-versus-xiii/63936242
#186shadowvexilPosted 9/3/2012 2:44:02 PM
Iampony1 posted...
Charizard18 posted...
marko7 posted...
Charizard18 posted...

Return fire soldier
trow Tomatoes along side the megaphone and sing the national anthem with Somnus lyrics

No offense guys, but can we keep this to a pretty strict topic? I want people to take us seriously. It's not out of hand yet, but it'd be nice if this doesn't become a sandvich-fest. I don't mean to come off as a dick.
---
I eat cereal for breakfast with 1% Milk
http://i48.tinypic.com/e5iakw.png --- Soon to be the NFLB 2012 SummerSim Champion of the World
#187bleachedsnowPosted 9/3/2012 2:45:26 PM
Uh, I'm not sure if this is the best idea or anything, but what about /v/? I'm sure there's lots of people there who are into Versus, and at this point, we can't really afford to be picky about who supports our project.
#188HRsksky(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2012 2:49:37 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#189SwazooPosted 9/3/2012 2:49:57 PM
UPDATES:

We currently may have someone big who may be able to get us a lot more supporters. I don't wanna say who until we get something concrete but *fingers crossed*

Petition: 31 sigs
Twitter: 37 followers
Tumblr: 6 followers
Youtube: 60 subs
Facebook: 77 likes

hopefully, all the numbers will go up soon.
#190Iampony1Posted 9/3/2012 2:56:41 PM
shadowvexil posted...
Iampony1 posted...
Charizard18 posted...
marko7 posted...
Charizard18 posted...

Return fire soldier

No offense guys, but can we keep this to a pretty strict topic? I want people to take us seriously. It's not out of hand yet, but it'd be nice if this doesn't become a sandvich-fest. I don't mean to come off as a dick.

NP, just side tracking for a bit considering i already spread the news around my contacts
---
Expecting Project Crystallis to grow big
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-versus-xiii/63936242