The official Project Crystallis topic

#21KH_NerdPosted 9/2/2012 2:06:29 PM
I dont know if any of you have ever heard of AlphaOmegaSin on youtube, but he gets a lot of views. He's a huge gamer and im sure if you got his attention he would make a video talking about versus and this little project your doing. he could definitely help you get this thing going.
#22HRsksky(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2012 2:08:15 PM
Jaylessee posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
"Waitof" six years? :/

Come on, man. I appreciate the effort but you can't make mistakes like that if you want to be taken seriously.

Sky is a girl. And at least she's doing something. Chill out, bro.

No i absolutely agree it was carelessness on my part. I'll quadruple check next time to make sure it doesn't happen.
---
Official SANDVICH monster of GameFaqs
#23jajajajajajPosted 9/2/2012 2:11:07 PM
HRsksky posted...
Jaylessee posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

Come on, man. I appreciate the effort but you can't make mistakes like that if you want to be taken seriously.

No i absolutely agree it was carelessness on my part. I'll quadruple check next time to make sure it doesn't happen.

Just fix and re-upload. Shouldn't take too long, as I imagine the video file isn't that huge in size.
#24Iampony1Posted 9/2/2012 2:12:39 PM
KH_Nerd posted...
I dont know if any of you have ever heard of AlphaOmegaSin on youtube, but he gets a lot of views. He's a huge gamer and im sure if you got his attention he would make a video talking about versus and this little project your doing. he could definitely help you get this thing going.

This is the man KH was talking about
http://www.youtube.com/user/alphaomegasin?feature=results_main
---
Any product from Motoumo Toriyama to his fans was made out of greed with lack of passion.
The dude wrote for Mindjack for gods sake!!!
#25HRsksky(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2012 2:14:24 PM
jajajajajaj posted...
HRsksky posted...
Jaylessee posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

Just fix and re-upload. Shouldn't take too long, as I imagine the video file isn't that huge in size.

THe problem is that my video maker is glitched out and doesn't save files. I'm trying to figure out a way to recover it
---
Official SANDVICH monster of GameFaqs
#26KH_NerdPosted 9/2/2012 2:18:47 PM
Thanks Iampony1 i should put a link in the message lol.
#27jajajajajajPosted 9/2/2012 2:23:36 PM
WIth how much mail these "youtube celebs" get from their viewers I fear any message sent to him will either get ignored by him or buried under the other messages he gets so he never sees or checks it.

Ofcourse, it's still worth a try.
#28ClionaMcDerbyPosted 9/2/2012 2:25:49 PM
HRsksky posted...
jajajajajaj posted...
HRsksky posted...
Jaylessee posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

THe problem is that my video maker is glitched out and doesn't save files. I'm trying to figure out a way to recover it

You are still doing a great job so far. *pats shoulder* Im thinking of a way i could contribute but the funny this is that many of the students AND a few professors at my uni who suprisingly play Final Fantasy are all agreeing that S-E are handling their public relations department very wrong.

It does not matter if S-E published information about multiple games. But they give the impression they are so afraid of one game anothers spotlights. They are publishers aswell, they've published that wanky COD in Japan, Sleeping Dogs, Just Cause 2 and more titles.
---
The prominent Irish lady of the FF Versus XIII Board The world is in stress, thats why the whole world began to have short fuses.
#29ExentrykPosted 9/2/2012 2:30:00 PM
I support this depending on what the goals are.

- Want transparent Versus communication and updates.
- Versus must have the highest priority in terms of development.

I do not want them to bring out Versus if they feel it isn't ready. I'm tempted to attack Toriyama's games as a part of this project but I dont think it's the right approach.

PS - Btw, did you make that vid, Hrsksky? Appears you are skilled with graphics and videos.
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
#30ExentrykPosted 9/2/2012 2:32:13 PM
Forgot to add about Type-0.

- Localize Type-0, and communicate its progress.
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.