The official Project Crystallis topic

#31Charizard18Posted 9/2/2012 1:43:55 PM(edited)
Very good video. As its been said before, we have to be as positive as possible. What I liked in the video is how you said "an amazing third game" in reference to LR. Good job, Sky, well done. We have to show that we're supportive of this new Lightning game while trying to show that we really want to see Versus and Type-0 as well. If we come off as a bunch of butthurt Versus fans we wouldn't get very far. I know this has probably been said somewhere already but seeing the video inspired me to give my two cents. As a side note, I saw in another topic that someone mentioned that SE listens more when the Japanese fanbase gets involved. That XIV got rebooted when the Japanese fanbase complained or something along those lines. They made a good point. Not saying we need to get the Japanese involved to make an impact, but it might be something interesting to consider. I'll go look for the message.

Edit: Here it is: http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-versus-xiii/63931816/715442573

My point is, if we got the Japanese gamers involved in this too (who SE seems to listen to a little), do you think our chances would improve? Just a thought.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
#32rikkuster26Posted 9/2/2012 1:40:15 PM
Exentryk makes a good point. Clear goals for this project will help keep it on track and easier to explain to others. I don't think just asking for some info would be enough. They could just show a few screenshots and call it good and I'm sure that's not the only thing this project is for.

Type-0 will be easy - localization. Versus, however, is another story. How much info will satisfy those that have been patiently waiting? What happens after/if they give us some info?
---
The Official Prompto and Bazooka Lance of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Board!
For nincompoops, the sentence... is death! - Osmond, WKC
#33HRsksky(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2012 1:48:57 PM
First i would like to sincerely apologize for my typo. I cannot fix it unfortunately but I will make sure it does not happen again. As much as it bothers me there's little I can do and I have to move on.

@Exentryk: Yeah those are the goals. But i've made clear several times this project is NOT to bash xiii in anyway. I own both of the xiii games and i don't think it would be very mature or reasonable to curse it away. We'll be marked off as trolls for sure.
And thanks for your compliment. Just your average animator not that good really.

@Charizard: I'm sure gaining japanese help would be a big plus but I am not familiar with their community and I do not know the language so we'll probably someone else's help for that.

@rikkuster: yup. But i'd like to hear you guys suggest and compromise. Like i said before i don't want to solo this project.

And I need someone to help me on facebook management atm, please contact me ^^;;;
And i'm conflicted on whether if i should post this on LR/xiii-2 boards. Last time i tried they outright told me to leave lol.
---
Official SANDVICH monster of GameFaqs
#34jajajajajajPosted 9/2/2012 1:54:00 PM
HRsksky posted...
And i'm conflicted on whether if i should post this on LR/xiii-2 boards. Last time i tried they outright told me to leave lol.

Don't bother with them, trust me. Posting there will only be counter-productive.
#35potionsmasterPosted 9/2/2012 1:54:26 PM
Wow I'm pretty stoked for this! I will try to support this project in any way. If there is anything you need help with, please tell me!

Now, we'd want to make this as big as possible. Something original that they can't ignore... if only I could think of something :/
---
The Official Glasses/Ignis of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Boards
Final Fantasy XIII(-2) is awesome!
#36jfielding95Posted 9/2/2012 1:55:51 PM
I bumped the topic in the LR:FFXIII board with the Youtube channel, not sure if anyone will recheck it or not however
#37ClionaMcDerbyPosted 9/2/2012 1:57:34 PM
jfielding95 posted...
I bumped the topic in the LR:FFXIII board with the Youtube channel, not sure if anyone will recheck it or not however

We can only hope, but the naive teenagers on there will let it go i think.
---
The prominent Irish lady of the FF Versus XIII Board The world is in stress, thats why the whole world began to have short fuses.
#38potionsmasterPosted 9/2/2012 2:04:38 PM(edited)
ClionaMcDerby posted...
jfielding95 posted...

We can only hope, but the naive teenagers on there will let it go i think.

uh... that's a bit harsh, don't you think? Liking that game doesn't make you a naive teenager :S

I think it's great and I've just turned 20, so your point is invalid :P
---
The Official Glasses/Ignis of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Boards
Final Fantasy XIII(-2) is awesome!
#39BIG_C_4_LIFEPosted 9/2/2012 2:15:07 PM
I'm glad this is actually happening. This needed to be made. I really hope this works.
---
(Currently thinking of a clever and original signature...... this could take a ****ing while)
#40jfielding95Posted 9/2/2012 2:24:23 PM
Can you post when the Facebook page is up and i'll be sure to like it