The official Project Crystallis topic

#41HRsksky(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2012 3:28:01 PM
jfielding95 posted...
Can you post when the Facebook page is up and i'll be sure to like it

Yes i will. I hope you guys bookmark this page for updates(only one i have). FB is having a stupid security check so it might have to be made later tonight. But i should be up tomorrow.
---
Official SANDVICH monster of GameFaqs
#42Iampony1Posted 9/2/2012 3:32:32 PM
The Lightning Return board seems to be the worse place right now to recruit people XD
maybe redirecting this at the classic FF game boards from the Ps1 and Ps2 might work
FF 7,8,9,10,11,10-2 and 12 are all still active
even Dissidia
---
Any product from Motoumo Toriyama to his fans was made out of greed with lack of passion.
The dude wrote for Mindjack for gods sake!!!
#43theofficefan99Posted 9/2/2012 3:39:44 PM
Make an official website, make more videos, make a Facebook page, perhaps even a Twitter page, spread it all over GameFAQS, Neogaf, Youtube, etc. etc., get help from famous Youtubers, etc. etc. and MAYBE it'll work over time. It's a lot of work and you'll need quite a few people to recruit in your team. Unfortunately I can only be a petition signer/vocal whiner.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#44jfielding95Posted 9/2/2012 3:42:41 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
Make an official website, make more videos, make a Facebook page, perhaps even a Twitter page, spread it all over GameFAQS, Neogaf, Youtube, etc. etc., get help from famous Youtubers, etc. etc. and MAYBE it'll work over time. It's a lot of work and you'll need quite a few people to recruit in your team. Unfortunately I can only be a petition signer/vocal whiner.

Cut her some slack lol....one step at a time
#45ClionaMcDerbyPosted 9/2/2012 3:45:32 PM
potionsmaster posted...
ClionaMcDerby posted...
jfielding95 posted...
I bumped the topic in the LR:FFXIII board with the Youtube channel, not sure if anyone will recheck it or not however

We can only hope, but the naive teenagers on there will let it go i think.

uh... that's a bit harsh, don't you think? Liking that game doesn't make you a naive teenager :S

I think it's great and I've just turned 20, so your point is invalid :P

It is a tad bit invalid, i have to give you that, because there are enough youngsters whom are giving a proper good brain and realisation and i have seen that.. GLADLY.

To sum my opinion up, there are enough ignorant folk who are bumming the Lightning story. I thought FF XIII-2 had a primary Lightning character but it was just a plot to get her sister Serah and Noel to reach to her. I think there still be some sort of catch on Lightning Returns, which in my opinion is the doomsday clock. You can add time to it and whatsover but it does not change the fact that you are obligated to NOT play in your own time. I still doubt the clock will be that serious in the gameplay but still.
---
The prominent Irish lady of the FF Versus XIII Board The world is in stress, thats why the whole world began to have short fuses.
#46Iampony1Posted 9/2/2012 3:48:40 PM
jfielding95 posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

I also noticed we suggest and tell to do XD
Heartsksky do you need help spreading this over other FF boards?
---
Any product from Motoumo Toriyama to his fans was made out of greed with lack of passion.
#47HRsksky(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2012 3:53:17 PM
Iampony1 posted...
jfielding95 posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

Yes! It'd be great if you guys can spread the word on other ff boards, neogaf, and ff related youtube videos. In the meantime i;ll start making a promo for type-0
---
Official SANDVICH monster of GameFaqs
#48theofficefan99Posted 9/2/2012 3:56:17 PM
HRsksky posted...
Iampony1 posted...
jfielding95 posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

Yes! It'd be great if you guys can spread the word on other ff boards, neogaf, and ff related youtube videos. In the meantime i;ll start making a promo for type-0

I'll try my best as well. This effort is greatly appreciated. Hopefully this project works and Square Enix learns that being an ass and keeping fans in the dark is not smart marketing nor is it a smart way of handling a fanbase.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#49potionsmasterPosted 9/2/2012 3:58:02 PM
@ClionaMcDerby
I guess you're not entirely wrong either..

@lampony1
Why just FF boards :D I say we all post this on whatever game sites are interested. Personally, I'll address some dutch sites as well. Don't know if that makes much of a difference, considering how small my country is, but it won't hurt xD
---
The Official Glasses/Ignis of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Boards
Final Fantasy XIII(-2) is awesome!
#50Iampony1Posted 9/2/2012 4:05:47 PM
potionsmaster posted...
@ClionaMcDerby
I guess you're not entirely wrong either..

@lampony1
Why just FF boards :D I say we all post this on whatever game sites are interested. Personally, I'll address some dutch sites as well. Don't know if that makes much of a difference, considering how small my country is, but it won't hurt xD

I already did all FF 7,8 and 9
i could not post one in 10 i dont know why
but lets hope someone answers
---