The official Project Crystallis topic

#51HRsksky(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2012 4:14:31 PM
Thanks guys for your work!

I just made a twitter for PCrys. Please support it! =]
https://twitter.com/PCrystallis

P is shorthanded due to limited space on username =P I shall fill the twitter with a few recent updates.
---
Official SANDVICH monster of GameFaqs
#52jfielding95Posted 9/2/2012 4:17:57 PM
posted a topic with the links on the XIII-2 board also, however the board seems pretty dead at the moment, probably because of Lightning Returns
#53Charizard18Posted 9/2/2012 4:20:05 PM
We should just post this on every FF board. Even Chocobo Racing. Lol. Just to show we're serious. Anyways, I'd like to help out and post this in other FF boards too, but I'm afraid i'd mess it up. Should I just link them here? Until someone can type up the official thing. Or should I just copy and paste the OP and give credits to HRsksky? Idk. I really want to get this off the ground, get it some momentum. Would the KH boards qualify too? They're pretty active there too and I used to post pretty frequently up until a few weeks ago.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
#54HRsksky(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2012 4:26:48 PM
Charizard18 posted...
We should just post this on every FF board. Even Chocobo Racing. Lol. Just to show we're serious. Anyways, I'd like to help out and post this in other FF boards too, but I'm afraid i'd mess it up. Should I just link them here? Until someone can type up the official thing. Or should I just copy and paste the OP and give credits to HRsksky? Idk. I really want to get this off the ground, get it some momentum. Would the KH boards qualify too? They're pretty active there too and I used to post pretty frequently up until a few weeks ago.

That's awesome! xD Link them here, youtube, and the twitter.
Don't bash other games, sound friendly, and state a few reasons. That's all =P lol I hope nobody starts a flamewar.
---
#55potionsmasterPosted 9/2/2012 4:30:44 PM
I'll try to make a topic on the general PS3 board. Lots of people there, so why not?
---
The Official Glasses/Ignis of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Boards
Final Fantasy XIII(-2) is awesome!
#56PainsPerceptionPosted 9/2/2012 4:33:41 PM
yeah as i said before, we need to unite all the fanbases except for the lightning and ff13 fanbases. they are the ones the most against us so **** them.

the kh fans come here a LOT to bash the game and troll but in reality they should be supporting this because no versus= no kh3.
---
The Official SARDINE of every Final Fantasy board.
#57Charizard18Posted 9/2/2012 4:35:05 PM
HRsksky posted...
Charizard18 posted...

That's awesome! xD Link them here, youtube, and the twitter.
Don't bash other games, sound friendly, and state a few reasons. That's all =P lol I hope nobody starts a flamewar.

Lol don't worry about that, I won't bash. Like I said in an earlier post, I liked how in the video you praised the new LR game. That's good stuff there. Got to let the people know we're not just trolls out to demean the XIII trilogy. We just want some Versus/Type-0 news :'(
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
#58Iampony1Posted 9/2/2012 4:36:25 PM
Someone in the FF 8 board just told me "get your crappy 13 of mah awesome 8 board"

Dont know if blinded nostalgia or thinks all this titles are connected to FF 13
---
Any product from Motoumo Toriyama to his fans was made out of greed with lack of passion.
The dude wrote for Mindjack for gods sake!!!
#59HRsksky(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2012 4:38:52 PM
Iampony1 posted...
Someone in the FF 8 board just told me "get your crappy 13 of mah awesome 8 board"

Dont know if blinded nostalgia or thinks all this titles are connected to FF 13

Lol, i guess versus has the number xiii in it? *shrugs*
But we all know there's all types of ff fans right? >> Expect REALLY REALLY harsh comments but try not to strike back.

And is anyone willing to submit any individual videos yet? =D
---
#60jajajajajajPosted 9/2/2012 4:38:52 PM
PainsPerception posted...
yeah as i said before, we need to unite all the fanbases except for the lightning and ff13 fanbases. they are the ones the most against us so **** them.

Indeeeeeed. And couldn't agree more abt the 13 fanbase part, they're truly a lost cause