The official Project Crystallis topic

#71SwazooPosted 9/2/2012 4:57:32 PM
Quote:Swazoo posted...
Well, i just posted a topic on the theatrythm board (im hoping they're friendly because its a cheerful game lol) and on the xiv: realm reborn board.

I know its not much, but I wanna contribute in some way at least.

Damn, saw your post on the PS3 hardware board just after I poster my own :/

No worries, at least yours got a reply even if it isnt very positive XD
---
JRPG Lover
Currently Playing: Legend of Dragoon
#72Charizard18Posted 9/2/2012 4:57:50 PM
HRsksky posted...
Charizard18 posted...
HRsksky posted...
Iampony1 posted...
Someone in the FF 8 board just told me "get your crappy 13 of mah awesome 8 board"

Dont know if blinded nostalgia or thinks all this titles are connected to FF 13

Lol, i guess versus has the number xiii in it? *shrugs*
But we all know there's all types of ff fans right? >> Expect REALLY REALLY harsh comments but try not to strike back.

And is anyone willing to submit any individual videos yet? =D

Hmm, do you think we should provide some basic info about Versus so that people are less likely to confuse it with the XIII trilogy? Of course we're bound to get hate, but hopefully we can take measures to reduce the hate. It sounds like that FF VIII fan thought Versus was connected to the XIII games.

I could make a quick vid about it =| but im prioritizing type-0 and instruction video first.

Good idea. Good work (: okay, going to post on the KH board soon.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
#73Iampony1Posted 9/2/2012 4:57:58 PM
I send the project info to Keytotruth (the translator)
also a Youtube partner from Argentina who said was excited about Vs 13 called DrossRotzank
i also went and posted this on the KH 3D board
---
Any product from Motoumo Toriyama to his fans was made out of greed with lack of passion.
The dude wrote for Mindjack for gods sake!!!
#74Charizard18Posted 9/2/2012 5:08:37 PM
Iampony1 posted...

D:!
Lol at least it got posted. Good work team! I'll find a different board then. Anyone think the TWEWY board might be willing to comply? Last time I was there a few days ago they were still pretty upset about the iOS thing. I might try there, since they're pretty active as well.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
#75rikkuster26Posted 9/2/2012 5:11:26 PM
Here's SE's NA twitter handle if anyone wants to try reaching out to them: @SQEX_Members_NA
---
The Official Prompto and Bazooka Lance of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Board!
For nincompoops, the sentence... is death! - Osmond, WKC
#76batmanfan545Posted 9/2/2012 5:12:18 PM
It's not like this kind of idea is original, but I started a thread a few months ago that an Operation Rainfall type thing should happen. I was shot down instantly and called a troll. People told me that the idea was stupid and that it wouldn't help anything.

Why are people so adamant that the project is going to work now when a few months ago everyone thought it was a stupid idea?
#77Iampony1Posted 9/2/2012 5:12:58 PM
Charizard18 posted...
Iampony1 posted...

D:!
Lol at least it got posted. Good work team! I'll find a different board then. Anyone think the TWEWY board might be willing to comply? Last time I was there a few days ago they were still pretty upset about the iOS thing. I might try there, since they're pretty active as well.

Actually they were very welcoming and warm, someone even said "Spread the love"
---
Expecting Project Crystallis to grow big
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-versus-xiii/63936242
#78robinator-Posted 9/2/2012 5:14:40 PM
batmanfan545 posted...
It's not like this kind of idea is original, but I started a thread a few months ago that an Operation Rainfall type thing should happen. I was shot down instantly and called a troll. People told me that the idea was stupid and that it wouldn't help anything.

Why are people so adamant that the project is going to work now when a few months ago everyone thought it was a stupid idea?

Can you link to that topic? Would be funny to read.
---
Official Hypello of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII board ~ ride ze shoopuff?
Official General of The Resistance Group on the ***-board PM me if u want to join
#79potionsmasterPosted 9/2/2012 5:15:50 PM
rikkuster26 posted...
Here's SE's NA twitter handle if anyone wants to try reaching out to them: @SQEX_Members_NA

Thanks, I'll be sure to spam them as much as possible :P... *ahem*
---
The Official Glasses/Ignis of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Boards
Final Fantasy XIII(-2) is awesome!
#80Iampony1Posted 9/2/2012 5:17:06 PM
batmanfan545 posted...

Because at the time it was not the idea people needed, it was the one they deserve

Its not about the game, the speed of development or even the fame, its about sending a message

(not poking fun at name i swear, i just love quoting the Dark Knight and change those quotes to my convenience, your name simply inspired the moment)
---
Expecting Project Crystallis to grow big
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-versus-xiii/63936242