The official Project Crystallis topic

#81batmanfan545Posted 9/2/2012 5:17:07 PM
robinator- posted...
batmanfan545 posted...
It's not like this kind of idea is original, but I started a thread a few months ago that an Operation Rainfall type thing should happen. I was shot down instantly and called a troll. People told me that the idea was stupid and that it wouldn't help anything.

Why are people so adamant that the project is going to work now when a few months ago everyone thought it was a stupid idea?

Can you link to that topic? Would be funny to read.

No, I actually searched for it awhile ago but I can't find it. I don't think I put Operation Rainfall in the title either.

I think this whole thing is a great idea, just pointing out it's weird that people are so gung-ho about it now.
#82robinator-Posted 9/2/2012 5:19:55 PM
batmanfan545 posted...
robinator- posted...
batmanfan545 posted...
It's not like this kind of idea is original, but I started a thread a few months ago that an Operation Rainfall type thing should happen. I was shot down instantly and called a troll. People told me that the idea was stupid and that it wouldn't help anything.

Why are people so adamant that the project is going to work now when a few months ago everyone thought it was a stupid idea?

Can you link to that topic? Would be funny to read.

No, I actually searched for it awhile ago but I can't find it. I don't think I put Operation Rainfall in the title either.

I think this whole thing is a great idea, just pointing out it's weird that people are so gung-ho about it now.

I think it has a lot to do with 'XIII-3' beeing made and that this'll probably miss another TGS.
---
Official Hypello of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII board ~ ride ze shoopuff?
Official General of The Resistance Group on the ***-board PM me if u want to join
#83SwazooPosted 9/2/2012 5:20:26 PM
Hey sky, should i spread around that gmail too, or is it just for management purposes?
---
JRPG Lover
Currently Playing: Legend of Dragoon
#84Iampony1Posted 9/2/2012 5:25:20 PM
I cant make topics again
has anyone made a topic for the Dissidia Board
---
Expecting Project Crystallis to grow big
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-versus-xiii/63936242
#85SwazooPosted 9/2/2012 5:29:35 PM
Quote:I cant make topics again
has anyone made a topic for the Dissidia Board

I would, but unfortunately I reached my limit as well. Aw well, we'll do it tomorrow if no one else does
---
JRPG Lover
#86Cyber_Boy94Posted 9/2/2012 5:32:47 PM
I'm all for supporting this, but I think you should of waited a few more days, maybe study how Operation Rainfall was handled and try to mimic it maybe too. That's just my 2 cents :P

Also Subscribed to the Youtube page <_<
---
PSN=Cyber_Boy94, Youtube = http://www.youtube.com/user/SyberBoy94?feature=mhee
The Official Keyblade Master of the FF Versus XIII Board
#87SwazooPosted 9/2/2012 5:35:49 PM
And I just made my first twitter account just for the sake of following this project ^^
---
JRPG Lover
#88PillsberyDoeManPosted 9/2/2012 5:40:22 PM
yare yare =/
i still don't see this project going anywhere =\
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#89NoctisFNCvsXIIIPosted 9/2/2012 5:41:52 PM
Are going to do make an page out Square-Enix forum site?
#90Iampony1Posted 9/2/2012 5:50:35 PM(edited)
PillsberyDoeMan posted...
yare yare =/
i still don't see this project going anywhere =\

We need people spreading voice on, Twitter, facebook, youtube
people IRL that you know that like FF to do it if they want to simply spread the voice
Edit: We also need a Twitter word to quote when using this "#" to send to them
---
Expecting Project Crystallis to grow big
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-versus-xiii/63936242