Project Crystallis Updated

#401Ramin1989Posted 9/12/2012 1:51:07 PM
Swazoo posted...
Ramin1989 posted...
HRsksky posted...
The Beginning.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s1gT0eujBMUOCBWlcf7KZbQO-f0-wPMu9G4CRG5aV9o/edit

Seriously guys I am a big supporter for the petition and all but what are we going to do with this? Crash their servers? Spam as much as we can until they give us what we want?

I did not sign up for that. I was hoping for a peaceful protest where we get people to sign the petition that then one representative of the project would e-mail in a well written letter to Square-Enix HQ, some important people in the organization and some big gaming sites. We could also write one message each on their twitter page or something.

What you are doing right now is an organized spam/overload attack against Square-Enix.

"FILL THEM WITH MESSAGES ASKING FOR VERSUS AND TYPE-0íS WHEREABOUTS"

"Bombard SE online media"

Yeah that will make them take us seriously. I had hoped we could make a peaceful, organized fan demonstration. I will not be part of something like this...

FYI, it was the same thing Operation Rainfall did (I asked their leaders personally) and, to be honest, its the only way they'll take any notice of us. Also, this does have a reason. Part of the reason why they won't localize type-0 is because they're afraid it has no demand. If we spam overload their websites, then they will see first hand how much demand the game has.

well I still think we could start off by composing a single message that everyone could post/send once telling square who we are, what we are looking for and the fact that the game has lots of seriously dedicated fans. This way it would look a lot better than if they suddenly receive a 100000 spam messages on every channell saying "SE YOU FU**ERS RELEASE THE GAME ALREADY" ect.

I don't think it looks good and if I would manage that company I would never give in to those demands because of the message it would send out: Spam us for information you raging fanboys.

Just my own opinion.
#402JerichoDarkstarPosted 9/12/2012 1:52:19 PM
Swazoo posted...
JerichoDarkstar posted...
So, how should we arrange our messages to Square Enix? Polite, but forceful I'm guessing. . . And do it multiple times in one day?

There would be no point in making it impolite. The whole point of this is to show demand. So yes, we'd rather it be polite and forceful, and yes, multiple times a day if you can.

As I stated, the whole point is to show them that you WANT this and you will PAY for this.

Zey won't know what hit zem. ;)
Vhen I'm done, zey will know Project C!

Gotta throw in an arrogant, ridiculous accent when I'm proclaiming war, or it's no fun. Really support you guys, and I can't thank you enough for starting this.
---
I'll make a big enough ruckus for everyone.
#403Swazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2012 1:52:52 PM
NorthernDruid posted...
I have one big problem.

I have no twitter and no facebook, and no intention of getting any as part of staying away from social media (though twitter isn't looking too bad maybe).

I can target the eu site but i have no idea where to start, and no idea how to formulate my message.

I need a step by step guide and a template message, or i'm gonna be hard pressed to be able to do anything ;'(

All you have to do is find an article dealing about anything in regards to Final Fantasy, and post something in the comments section.

It can be as simple as: "Could you please release some info about Versus now?" or "I would rather get a localized Type-0"

Just make sure to give the point, and mention the project
#404Swazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2012 1:56:41 PM
Ramin1989 posted...
Swazoo posted...
Ramin1989 posted...
HRsksky posted...
The Beginning.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s1gT0eujBMUOCBWlcf7KZbQO-f0-wPMu9G4CRG5aV9o/edit

Seriously guys I am a big supporter for the petition and all but what are we going to do with this? Crash their servers? Spam as much as we can until they give us what we want?

I did not sign up for that. I was hoping for a peaceful protest where we get people to sign the petition that then one representative of the project would e-mail in a well written letter to Square-Enix HQ, some important people in the organization and some big gaming sites. We could also write one message each on their twitter page or something.

What you are doing right now is an organized spam/overload attack against Square-Enix.

"FILL THEM WITH MESSAGES ASKING FOR VERSUS AND TYPE-0íS WHEREABOUTS"

"Bombard SE online media"

Yeah that will make them take us seriously. I had hoped we could make a peaceful, organized fan demonstration. I will not be part of something like this...

FYI, it was the same thing Operation Rainfall did (I asked their leaders personally) and, to be honest, its the only way they'll take any notice of us. Also, this does have a reason. Part of the reason why they won't localize type-0 is because they're afraid it has no demand. If we spam overload their websites, then they will see first hand how much demand the game has.

well I still think we could start off by composing a single message that everyone could post/send once telling square who we are, what we are looking for and the fact that the game has lots of seriously dedicated fans. This way it would look a lot better than if they suddenly receive a 100000 spam messages on every channell saying "SE YOU FU**ERS RELEASE THE GAME ALREADY" ect.

I don't think it looks good and if I would manage that company I would never give in to those demands because of the message it would send out: Spam us for information you raging fanboys.

Just my own opinion.

Why does the spam message have to be an insult? We want them to (and said this clearly) to be polite messages, not trollish retarded ones.
#405JerichoDarkstarPosted 9/12/2012 2:01:09 PM
Another question. . . Will Wada be able to read our twitter posts? Can he speak English, or can he use google translator, or what? Just curious about that one :/
---
I'll make a big enough ruckus for everyone.
#406Ramin1989Posted 9/12/2012 2:06:02 PM
yeah well if everyone keeps it that way then I guess it would work :)

I don't want to be mr negative, but when reading the post the first time it just sounded like a mass spam attack on all Square channells (which it still does to some degree). But if everyone can keep a polite tone and be serious about it then it could work.

It was good of you to make a facebook post so that everyone understands that this is about being polite and asking for something in great numbers and not a spam hate-fest against SE.
#407Swazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2012 2:11:06 PM
Ramin1989 posted...

I don't want to be mr negative, but when reading the post the first time it just sounded like a mass spam attack on all Square channells (which it still does to some degree). But if everyone can keep a polite tone and be serious about it then it could work.

It was good of you to make a facebook post so that everyone understands that this is about being polite and asking for something in great numbers and not a spam hate-fest against SE.

Thank you for seeing it that way. But I can assure you that there will be people who will either ignore that, or not notice it. To iterate, allow me to post a comment we got on tumblr which I think got the gist of it pretty well:

"Iím gonna help, both because I want the info but also that I wanna make up for all the douchebagposts thatís gonna be..."

Of course, I hope that this won't be true.
#408PshycoNinjaPosted 9/12/2012 2:11:24 PM
Ramin1989 posted...

If your uncomfortable about doing it you don't have to participate, but it would be nice. :)

Operation Rainfall was ignored by Nintendo of America for weeks until try started tweeting and messaging Nintendo. That evolved into calls. Then letters. Eventually mainstream media caught on an Nintendo was pressured to do something about it. That's why Operation Rainfall worked. They were aggressive and pushed for their games but they were polite about it. That's the difference between a successful operation and failing operation. It's a fine line.
#409HRskskyPosted 9/12/2012 3:16:35 PM
As you can see there are a lot of supporters who promote "aggressive" actions and a lot of supporters who likes to keep it "peaceful". And people are not very clear about that as well. It puts us on a really difficult edge. All we admins could do is to come up with a compromise. Since our site is delayed and our activity (seen from insights) has gradually slowed down, we tried to think of a plan. So we came up with this. An event to keep people interested. This event was not meant for harsh volatile complains to attack Square Enix, but rather to give Square Enix a polite call out to show a group like this exists. How are we going to reach them if we don't rise in numbers? Their headquarters receive thousands of emails and calls everyday so how would one call make a difference? Would they feel the same impact from a single letter and a customer demand over a span of time? If you feel that our numbers are too low, then let's think of this as a way to keep this campaign active. We're not here to start a war, we're here to tell other fans and Square Enix that we are serious.
---
Official SANDVICH monster of GameFaqs
#410Cyber_Boy94Posted 9/12/2012 3:20:04 PM
HRsksky posted...
The Beginning.

Well there goes the "this is a peaceful organisation" line <_<
---
PSN=Cyber_Boy94, Youtube = http://www.youtube.com/user/SyberBoy94?feature=mhee
The Official Keyblade Master of the FF Versus XIII Board