Project Crystallis Updated

#421ClionaMcDerbyPosted 9/13/2012 11:47:57 AM
rikkuster26 posted...
PainsPerception posted...
Glad we went over the google document together.
Sounds like things were about to get nasty. :s

Yeah, I don't think "attack" is a word anyone wants associated with PC. Many of the articles about PC have stated that it's a very peaceful movement so I think it would be good to stay on that path.

What he meant was, there was a bit of exaggeration in the reaction to the first few lines on the document.

And btw.14th of Sept 2:00 PM? What time zone?
---
The prominent Irish lady of the FF Versus XIII Board - Buy up your pad and pencil
#422ZeroCalsPosted 9/13/2012 12:03:27 PM
GIMME DAT PSP GAEM AND VERSIS INFO OR WE HAX UR SERVURS!

Sorry, Pain. Had to.

Also, I'd like to point out to anyone who thinks like Cyber (that spamming SE's pages is bad):

Spamming occurs naturally, when fans are interested in a company's games, so there's nothing wrong with it. I mean, it's natural for fans to be curious regarding info about a game announced 6ish years ago. The only thing different in this situation is that the questions are going to be organized, scheduled, and have an underlying intent.

Nagging/spamming them to make something that wasn't already in development might be different, but there's nothing wrong with requesting information about a project they're already working on.

tl;dr Cyber has a weird face

*rolls away*
---
Official Wisest Person on the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Board
#423PainsPerceptionPosted 9/13/2012 12:05:07 PM
ClionaMcDerby posted...
rikkuster26 posted...
PainsPerception posted...
Glad we went over the google document together.
Sounds like things were about to get nasty. :s

Yeah, I don't think "attack" is a word anyone wants associated with PC. Many of the articles about PC have stated that it's a very peaceful movement so I think it would be good to stay on that path.

What he meant was, there was a bit of exaggeration in the reaction to the first few lines on the document.

And btw.14th of Sept 2:00 PM? What time zone?

eastern
---
The Official SARDINE of every Final Fantasy board.
#424zUkUuPosted 9/13/2012 12:38:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5gWCYiln6U&feature=g-u-u

he talks about MERP and points out to the petition and it gathered multiple thousands right of the bat. if someone ask him a question about this whole Versus incident, you may have an easy way to spread the petition.
#425PshycoNinjaPosted 9/13/2012 1:57:08 PM
zUkUu posted...

he talks about MERP and points out to the petition and it gathered multiple thousands right of the bat. if someone ask him a question about this whole Versus incident, you may have an easy way to spread the petition.

Go for it dude. I will send him one too. If multiple people send him a message I am sure he'll do it. Talk about how Square has taken 6 years to make these games and they continue to ignore the fan base. You know stuff like that. Then link him to the petition. Like I said I'll do it after work but you can do your part too :).
#426Swazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2012 4:13:40 PM
zUkUu posted...

Go for it dude. I will send him one too. If multiple people send him a message I am sure he'll do it. Talk about how Square has taken 6 years to make these games and they continue to ignore the fan base. You know stuff like that. Then link him to the petition. Like I said I'll do it after work but you can do your part too :).

Just please dont spam him. Let one person message him and let it be. If hes spammed he might get annoyed and refuse to do it.
---
JRPG Lover
Currently Playing: Legend of Dragoon
#427NorthernDruidPosted 9/14/2012 5:30:41 AM
Damn, the operation starts when i'm out and well busy.

How long will we be "going" for?
---
The best plans are the ones that don't work unless you wing it along the way. -Skandrae
Support Project Crystallis! http://projectcrystallis.tumblr.com/
#428PainsPerceptionPosted 9/14/2012 6:25:53 AM
NorthernDruid posted...
Damn, the operation starts when i'm out and well busy.

How long will we be "going" for?

it.ends.when.we.get.type-0!

jk

good question

personally, i'd say sometime before monday morning in japan :P
---
The Official SARDINE of every Final Fantasy board.
#429zUkUuPosted 9/14/2012 6:41:06 AM
I'd let it open. no point in closing really.
#430marko7Posted 9/14/2012 10:54:20 AM
*lurks for the 500th post*
---
Ruler of the FF Agito XIII Boards 2011-2012
The Official Creator of the Noctis Orgy on the FF Versus XIII Boards