Project Crystallis Updated

#451PillsberyDoeManPosted 9/22/2012 4:30:20 PM
YOUNHA- posted...
Wow. I'm really amazed how far this project has gotten. I just want to congratulate everyone and especially Sky who had the guts and motivation to actually start something. Good job!!!

yea.. the project certainly developed into something, but has it made an impact yet? or will it? and i thought HRsksky is the one who started this.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#452YOUNHA-Posted 9/22/2012 4:32:22 PM
PillsberyDoeMan posted...
YOUNHA- posted...
Wow. I'm really amazed how far this project has gotten. I just want to congratulate everyone and especially Sky who had the guts and motivation to actually start something. Good job!!!

yea.. the project certainly developed into something, but has it made an impact yet? or will it? and i thought HRsksky is the one who started this.

Yeah. HRsksky = Sky. Lol. And I believed it will.
---
The Official Head Of The Established Secret Society Of S.E.S
SDB- "Crazy For You" : www.youtube.com/watch?v=4izc3i4Ulg0
#453HRskskyPosted 9/22/2012 5:36:33 PM
YOUNHA- posted...
YOUNHA- posted...

You still need to feed me sandviches though. =\ Haven't gotten any lately. Shouldn't they be my reward for hardwork?

----------------------------
And current status: waiting for oprf to have another article of another campaign to open up the campaign hub (so far 2/3 required articles are written). Once it opens there should be a lot of traffick. Also waiting for novacrystallis.com to finish the site for us.

So we're chilling right now. But still make videos/spread the word if you can.
---
Want to localize Type-0 and see FF Versus? http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/project-crystallis.html
-Official SANDVICH monster of GameFaqs
#454yahoofour4Posted 9/22/2012 6:20:35 PM
AP? http://www.examiner.com/article/project-crystallis-fights-for-versus-xiii-and-type-0-information
#455YOUNHA-Posted 9/22/2012 7:12:08 PM
HRsksky posted...
YOUNHA- posted...
YOUNHA- posted...

You still need to feed me sandviches though. =\ Haven't gotten any lately. Shouldn't they be my reward for hardwork?

And current status: waiting for oprf to have another article of another campaign to open up the campaign hub (so far 2/3 required articles are written). Once it opens there should be a lot of traffick. Also waiting for novacrystallis.com to finish the site for us.

Oh really? Sweet. And I know...I haven't had my own share of sandviches. How are you doing?
---
The Official Head Of The Established Secret Society Of S.E.S
SDB- "Crazy For You" : www.youtube.com/watch?v=4izc3i4Ulg0
#456NorthernDruidPosted 9/22/2012 8:08:04 PM
HRsksky posted...
YOUNHA- posted...
YOUNHA- posted...

Can't really get you any sandwiches, but... *hands cookie*
---
The best plans are the ones that don't work unless you wing it along the way. -Skandrae
Support Project Crystallis! http://projectcrystallis.tumblr.com/
#457HRskskyPosted 9/23/2012 8:40:22 AM
Sandvich > Cookie.

Oh well i'll take this with gratitude. *chomps*
Btw the logo voting is going to finish tomorrow so quickly vote or tell your pals to vote if you want to change the results.

Also anyone knowledgeable about logo copyrights must speak to me TT_TT Any help on that topic is appreciated.
---
Want to localize Type-0 and see FF Versus? http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/project-crystallis.html
-Official SANDVICH monster of GameFaqs
#458SeiferSeraphosPosted 9/24/2012 6:22:30 PM
I am all for this.
---
http://strangersarefriendswaitingtohappen.blogspot.com/
#459Swazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2012 4:55:31 PM
Just a quick update:

Since the Nova crystallis webpage is taking a long time, we have obtained other means of obtaining a page. We have already purchased a domain thanks to some people's help, and once its edited and ready, we'll let all you guys know.
#460NoctisEternalPosted 9/29/2012 4:27:22 AM
Awesome about the domain.
I was thinking about writing some articles in my spare time off of work and school.

Any ideas or main topics I should focus on?