Project Crystallis Updated

#461potionsmasterPosted 9/30/2012 2:07:05 PM
Swazoo posted...
Just a quick update:

Since the Nova crystallis webpage is taking a long time, we have obtained other means of obtaining a page. We have already purchased a domain thanks to some people's help, and once its edited and ready, we'll let all you guys know.

Wow, that's amazing news! I'm sorry I haven't been active for quite some time, but if there is anything I can do, just say so, or even better, send me a private message.
---
The Official Glasses/Ignis of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Boards
Final Fantasy XIII(-2) is awesome!
#462LionHeart48Posted 10/1/2012 11:40:20 AM
We better recieve news on Versus by 2013.
---
IX > VI > VII > IV > X > VIII > V > XII > I > III > II > 50 miles down filled with human waste then XIII
#463potionsmasterPosted 10/1/2012 2:02:53 PM
LionHeart48 posted...
We better recieve news on Versus by 2013.

That's also the year LR:FFXIII, FFXIV (a Realm Reborn), KH HD 1.5 and probably some other games I'm forgetting come out.

/pessimism / realism
---
#464Swazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2012 3:07:20 PM
If anyone wants to help, we can definitely use more writers to help write articles for us. If you're interested then just email the article to projectcrystallis@gmail.com with the name you would like us to credit you with. The article can be about anything so long as you tie in Project Crystallis.

Thanks for any help!
#465potionsmasterPosted 10/1/2012 3:13:09 PM
Swazoo posted...
If anyone wants to help, we can definitely use more writers to help write articles for us. If you're interested then just email the article to projectcrystallis@gmail.com with the name you would like us to credit you with. The article can be about anything so long as you tie in Project Crystallis.

Thanks for any help!

What's the url of the site, Swazoo? I'll be sure to write something in the future. But I think we have to be careful not to post articles that are all about the same thing. We have to throw some originality in there, in order to keep things as interesting as possible for people to keep reading.
---
#466Swazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 11:01:41 AM
potionsmaster posted...
Swazoo posted...

Thanks for any help!

What's the url of the site, Swazoo? I'll be sure to write something in the future. But I think we have to be careful not to post articles that are all about the same thing. We have to throw some originality in there, in order to keep things as interesting as possible for people to keep reading.

Of course, thats why I said write about anything you want, as long as you tie in the project. As for the URL, im not gonna post it until its finished :P. Dont wanna show you guys something half assed. But rest assured, its being worked on.
#467potionsmasterPosted 10/2/2012 2:43:14 PM
But I wanna see it :<
---
#468Swazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 7:15:11 AM
potionsmaster posted...

"Soon" :P
#469Iampony1Posted 10/5/2012 1:59:59 PM
Swazoo posted...
potionsmaster posted...

Now?
I ask because i will go on a trip with no internet for 3 days XD
---
Bring awareness to Type-0 and Vs 13
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-versus-xiii/63945817
#470Swazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 2:09:44 PM
Iampony1 posted...
Swazoo posted...
potionsmaster posted...

Now?
I ask because i will go on a trip with no internet for 3 days XD

Im sorry to say that there has been a big problem with the website >.>. Its definitely gonna take more than 3 days now, even though it was supposed to be finished today. Really sorry about that, but it was something beyond our control.