Project Crystallis Updated

#71JaylesseePosted 9/4/2012 12:00:49 PM
ichigohollowX posted...
Lol I'm not trying to be a deuch or anything, but this isn't going to work. This is the same attempt that the mass effect 3 people did. Yes it worked, but it won't work for SE (who has like 50 games in development). Se already has the time when versus will be shown and unfortunately it isn't the time yet. I appreciate you guys efforts in trying to get this game released, but knowing Square, they don't care about you guys or what you say. I'm saying this is a waste of time, however if you want to be heard u have to try harder than this. Again no offense.

Neither am I trying to come off as rude, but instead of focusing your attention on how this wouldn't work..how about you lend a hand?

Another supporter goes a long way regardless if you think this will work or not. I know you want this game as much as anyone else does. Please give this project your support. Thanks.
---
Project Crystallis: Follow Us At- https://twitter.com/PCrystallis
The weak and the foolish sets boundaries, the strong surpasses them.
#72JerichoDarkstarPosted 9/4/2012 12:11:34 PM
Liked on Facebook. Ya know, this might drive Wada further into is psychopathic whole, and he'll give us less than now. Which technically is less than nothing, which is negative, which means Versus will start going backwards in development. . . . . or maybe not. Doesn't matter at this point, does it?
---
I'll make a big enough ruckus for everyone.
#73ichigohollowXPosted 9/4/2012 12:14:57 PM
Maybe you're right. I do want this game badly and I should help. But when you're dealing with an idiot named Wada, don't expect this to work. But I'm not going too however I do wish you guys the best of luck and hope everything works out :)
---
The one of overcomes the darkness. . The one who now sees things from a different perspective. the one who sees the world for what it really is.
#74JaylesseePosted 9/4/2012 12:20:35 PM
ichigohollowX posted...
Maybe you're right. I do want this game badly and I should help. But when you're dealing with an idiot named Wada, don't expect this to work. But I'm not going too however I do wish you guys the best of luck and hope everything works out :)

Just like, follow and subscribe to us. That's all. If you think you can do more, great. If not, that's all we're really asking.
---
Project Crystallis: Follow Us At- https://twitter.com/PCrystallis
The weak and the foolish sets boundaries, the strong surpasses them.
#75NorthernDruidPosted 9/4/2012 12:20:56 PM
ichigohollowX posted...

Thanks for the silent support :)

But know, that you don't have to do a lot, just signing the petition, subscribing to the youtube account, liking some videos and comments here and there, goes a long way.

Appreciate to see someone voicing non-participation in a polite and friendly way though!
---
The best plans are the ones that don't work unless you wing it along the way. -Skandrae
Support Project Crystallis! http://projectcrystallis.tumblr.com/
#76LarquePosted 9/4/2012 12:26:12 PM
Swazoo posted...
shadowvexil posted...
Doesn't poke know Japanese or something? If so, that could be useful. We need foreign languages to spread the word to different regions.

I already posted something like that on the facebook, and got someone to make a german page. Hopefully we'll get more.

That'īd be me. :3
---
Currently playing: Tales of Xillia & Project Zero 2
#77ichigohollowXPosted 9/4/2012 12:39:48 PM
NorthernDruid posted...
ichigohollowX posted...

Thanks for the silent support :)

But know, that you don't have to do a lot, just signing the petition, subscribing to the youtube account, liking some videos and comments here and there, goes a long way.

Appreciate to see someone voicing non-participation in a polite and friendly way though!

Sure I won't mind doing that since I own a youtube etc. And I do pray this works out. :)
---
The one of overcomes the darkness. . The one who now sees things from a different perspective. the one who sees the world for what it really is.
#78mixtopher1Posted 9/4/2012 12:48:18 PM
You guys should also try to contact people at Kotaku and get them to make a post about our plight. They often make posts about Versus delays or how Versus is missing such and such show.

Game Informer also ran an article a few months back titled "Where is Versus?" or something like that with a complete timeline of Versus news releases since 2006.

They might all support this growing fight for these games! Worth a shot. Just a tip!
---
I'd appreciate it if you "Like" my page :) - facebook.com/HitMe1Official
#79SouloAscianPosted 9/4/2012 1:09:24 PM
I mentioned this in a Youtube comment, but I'm going to try to edit some of the Versus videos and add some subtitles during the conversation portions. I'll upload them on my Youtube channel and link it to the Project Crystallis channel and the other Project Crystallis pages. Before I start, I welcome any ideas.
---
Regrets are just a way for the foolish and the guilty to pass the time. - Cho Hakkai
Official Lieutenant General of the FFvsXIII Resistance Group
#80shadowvexilPosted 9/4/2012 1:16:42 PM(edited)
I'm attempting to contact Kotaku as I type this.

Also my GAF account hasn't been approved yet, just as an update on that little bit.
---
I eat cereal for breakfast with 1% Milk
http://i48.tinypic.com/e5iakw.png --- Soon to be the NFLB 2012 SummerSim Champion of the World