Project Crystallis Updated

#81ichigohollowXPosted 9/4/2012 1:23:04 PM
okay guys. signed the petition, followed on twitter, subscribed on youtube, and liked on facebook. im sorry i cant do more :(
---
The one of overcomes the darkness. . The one who now sees things from a different perspective. the one who sees the world for what it really is.
#82robinator-Posted 9/4/2012 1:25:28 PM
SouloAscian posted...
I mentioned this in a Youtube comment, but I'm going to try to edit some of the Versus videos and add some subtitles during the conversation portions. I'll upload them on my Youtube channel and link it to the Project Crystallis channel and the other Project Crystallis pages. Before I start, I welcome any ideas.

If you're just going to translate it to english than that's already been done. Just wanted to let you know:)
---
Official Hypello of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII board ~ ride ze shoopuff?
Official General of The Resistance Group on the ***-board PM me if u want to join
#83SouloAscianPosted 9/4/2012 1:26:04 PM
ichigohollowX posted...
okay guys. signed the petition, followed on twitter, subscribed on youtube, and liked on facebook. im sorry i cant do more :(

Trust me when I say we appreciate it.
---
Regrets are just a way for the foolish and the guilty to pass the time. - Cho Hakkai
Official Lieutenant General of the FFvsXIII Resistance Group
#84JerichoDarkstarPosted 9/4/2012 1:28:45 PM(edited)
Ha! I'm #200 on the petition. Cool. . . and easy to remember.
---
I'll make a big enough ruckus for everyone.
#85ichigohollowXPosted 9/4/2012 1:30:16 PM
SouloAscian posted...
ichigohollowX posted...

Trust me when I say we appreciate it.

sure its no problem. i felt bad about what i said and its good to help the cause :)
---
The one of overcomes the darkness. . The one who now sees things from a different perspective. the one who sees the world for what it really is.
#86Swazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2012 1:32:58 PM
Larque posted...
Swazoo posted...
shadowvexil posted...
Doesn't poke know Japanese or something? If so, that could be useful. We need foreign languages to spread the word to different regions.

I already posted something like that on the facebook, and got someone to make a german page. Hopefully we'll get more.

That'īd be me. :3

and again, many thanks to you, it was awesome
#87Swazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2012 1:36:40 PM
Cool new guys. A spanish website (fabulanova) has agreed to feature us in an article tomorrow!
#88robinator-Posted 9/4/2012 1:38:00 PM
Swazoo posted...
Cool new guys. A spanish website (fabulanova) has agreed to feature us in an article tomorrow!

Wow, that's awesome!
---
Official Hypello of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII board ~ ride ze shoopuff?
Official General of The Resistance Group on the ***-board PM me if u want to join
#89SouloAscianPosted 9/4/2012 1:38:53 PM
Swazoo posted...

Nice. I've stumbled onto that site a few times before in the past.
---
Regrets are just a way for the foolish and the guilty to pass the time. - Cho Hakkai
Official Lieutenant General of the FFvsXIII Resistance Group
#90MagiusNecrosPosted 9/4/2012 1:39:52 PM
Signed petition. I'll post a twitter each day.
---
Like Roleplaying? Join http://s1.zetaboards.com/Espada_of_Alexandria/index/
Official GILGAMESH/BARBATOS/MAGNUS of every Gamefaqs Board