I will be pissed if Wada decides to port this to PS4

#11ExentrykPosted 11/18/2012 8:08:17 PM
Unless there are major issues with getting the game to run on the ps3 (say due to hardware limitations), I don't think they will move it to PS4.

But hey, we haven't seen the game 2 years now. You never know. :p
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
#12Knight_Auron(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 9:33:52 PM
Oh that Yoichi Wada.
---
Toxic Berries
#13Lelouch71Posted 11/20/2012 9:18:45 AM
Knight_Auron posted...
If the PS4 comes out in 2016, we won't get FFvXIII till 2019.

Try 2013-2014 for the PS4.

The PS4 is coming out within 1-2 years. If you are under the misguided view of them waiting 10 years then let me point out that the PS1 and PS2 were supported for 10 years as well. It didn't stop their successor from coming out. Hell the PS2 is still be supported in some areas.
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"
#14Knight_Auron(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 6:08:39 PM
It seems I'm not the only who is not happy about this console generation.

http://youtu.be/T8sw1n0kVgU
---
Toxic Berries
#15Knight_Auron(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 1:28:01 PM
Is this true? Is SE charging extra 5$ for the ending as a DLC? Good thing i ever bought FFXIII-2. Hack I wonder what kind of BS they do with FFvXIII. With Yoichi Wada being a idiot he will find someway to screw the FFvXIII fans over.

http://youtu.be/_NzA3w9RYsE
---
Toxic Berries
#16Emerald_WyvernPosted 11/22/2012 1:53:10 PM
Don't worry, then. I know a guy who knows a guy whose uncle knows a guy that is related to a guy in SE that confirmed Versus will be a Wii U exclusive.
---
"A breach? Here? Bailiff! Get my steed! We need to retreat at once!"
Judge, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations
#17largerockPosted 11/23/2012 12:37:25 PM
Emerald_Wyvern posted...
Don't worry, then. I know a guy who knows a guy whose uncle knows a guy that is related to a guy in SE that confirmed Versus will be a Wii U exclusive.

My cousin knows a gangsta who knows a guy who knows a granny who knows a dood who knows a bookie who knows a guy who knows my sister who knows a donkey who knows a teacher who knows a sunbro who knows who you're talking about.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#18matt091282Posted 11/23/2012 12:44:24 PM
I'll probably be getting a PS4 at launch anyway. But, I can certainly understand that there will be a lot of pissed off PS3 owners. A lot of whom maybe got the system just because of Versus (or at least one of the main reasons they got it). I'm kind of on the fence about it myself. It looks as though they are introducing a lot of new technology. Even though the PS3 is still a pretty powerful system, they might feel the need to go above and beyond even more. We shall see.
#19ExtremeLightPosted 11/23/2012 3:03:34 PM
I think at the current rate it could happen. I have been saying it all along. Sony already "sent out" stuffs to company to make games for the PS4. The rumors said it been a year.
(how else do you get a good launch title).

Also it would explain in parts why Versus haven't arrive yet.

I know that people might complain about it being on PS4 but why not take the oppunity to get on a system that millions of people will get on release date anyway. It would be pretty cool if it came with the PS4 but it would make a great launch title.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, BO2 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. 2013. Lightning Return will be super awesome.
#20matt091282Posted 11/23/2012 3:07:41 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
I think at the current rate it could happen. I have been saying it all along. Sony already "sent out" stuffs to company to make games for the PS4. The rumors said it been a year.
(how else do you get a good launch title).

Also it would explain in parts why Versus haven't arrive yet.

I know that people might complain about it being on PS4 but why not take the oppunity to get on a system that millions of people will get on release date anyway. It would be pretty cool if it came with the PS4 but it would make a great launch title.

Yeah that game alone will make the PS4 launch even more epic. At the end of the day, it is all about the money and there's no question the PS4 and Versus together would be a pretty insane combo.

Like I said, I'm still kind of on the fence about it. While I completely understand why they might want to have this as a launch title for the PS4, they will also be making a lot of people mad. Plus, they went on and on for years saying this was a PS3 title. Would they really just abandon that and, maybe in the views of some people, "sell out" by releasing with it he PS4? I don't know if they would do that.