Im tired of SE using KH and their other games as distractions from this game.

#1seafoampheonixPosted 11/26/2012 12:36:50 PM
Like, I bet a million dollars that this game won't come out until AFTER the second KH HD remake. The first one's not even out yet.
---
Be thankful
#2leopardsnakePosted 11/26/2012 1:27:06 PM
KH isn't distracting me from this game.

No SE product right now is distracting me from FF Versus.
---
People who don't like FFVII are called contrarians.
#3Ecclesiastes273Posted 11/26/2012 1:31:46 PM
There are far too many worthy offerings outside of a single developer for me to wait for Versus on any level. Ergo, nothing S-E developing or releasing is a "distraction" as far as I'm concerned
---
Seven. Point. Five.
#4seafoampheonix(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 2:07:35 PM
What I mean by distraction is that SE is trying to put other games in the spotlight.
---
Be thankful
#5SugarBoogersPosted 11/26/2012 6:14:22 PM
seafoampheonix posted...
Like, I bet a million dollars that this game won't come out until AFTER the second KH HD remake. The first one's not even out yet.

That's pretty undeniable.
#6jurfi1Posted 11/26/2012 6:25:40 PM
seafoampheonix posted...
What I mean by distraction is that SE is trying to put other games in the spotlight.

Im a kingdom hearts and FF fanboy so to me it makes no difference. So far i own every FFf and KH game out there so yeah means nothing to me becouse i will get KH HD and any other KH OR FF game that come out including Light Returns so in my opinion there keeping me pretty busy as is.
---
Im a Royal pain in the Ludroth!
Monster Hunter Tri: BaByEaTR
#7seafoampheonix(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 6:41:24 PM
jurfi1 posted...
seafoampheonix posted...

Im a kingdom hearts and FF fanboy so to me it makes no difference. So far i own every FFf and KH game out there so yeah means nothing to me becouse i will get KH HD and any other KH OR FF game that come out including Light Returns so in my opinion there keeping me pretty busy as is.

Im a KH and FF fan. I just feel that these past couple of games are just 'quality filler'.
---
Be thankful
#8ExtremeLightPosted 11/26/2012 7:19:05 PM
Ecclesiastes273 posted...
There are far too many worthy offerings outside of a single developer for me to wait for Versus on any level. Ergo, nothing S-E developing or releasing is a "distraction" as far as I'm concerned

Hitman Absolution?
Sleeping Dogs?
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, BO2 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. 2013. Lightning Return will be super awesome.
#9heartlesshero17Posted 11/26/2012 8:11:35 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
Ecclesiastes273 posted...

Hitman Absolution?
Sleeping Dogs?

Hitman is pretty badass. loving it. Even better than I thought it would be. Eidos is pretty great recently. I am looking forward to Tomb Raider even more now
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#10Lelouch71Posted 11/26/2012 10:08:17 PM
^I'm actually tempted to get Hitman sometime next year. I'm not too into western games (I have nothing against them btw) but Eidos is definitely do something to interest me. That and Deus Ex HR are two games I'm going to look into.
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"