Square Enix's Jump Festa 2013 Line Up!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Square Enix's Jump Festa 2013 Line Up!
3 years ago#21
matt091282 posted...
Well to be fair, at least according to that rumor, the conference regarding Versus, FFX HD and among others is slated for January. This is when, December 22nd? There is still hope. :p

As far as being excited for Lightning Returns Goes....LOL! I'm actually more excited for the FF X HD remaster than I am for that.

Has it not been confirmed yet?! We're in december and if there's still not confirmation at this point I'd say the rumor is as good as dead. Doesn't SE give like a 2 month at the latest notice for these kind of events?
---
oh ok.
3 years ago#22
Wait, so the HD KH games will be the Final Mix variations? I may as well wait for KH2 HD then instead of importing and chipping my old PS2.
---
I eat cereal for breakfast with 1% milk.
3 years ago#23
yeahhhhhhhhh as much as I honestly hope LR saves Square from going bankrupt I'd rather see info on X HD or vs
3 years ago#24
matt091282 posted...
Well to be fair, at least according to that rumor, the conference regarding Versus, FFX HD and among others is slated for January. This is when, December 22nd? There is still hope. :p

As far as being excited for Lightning Returns Goes....LOL! I'm actually more excited for the FF X HD remaster than I am for that.

Aside from the pretentious name, I actually am excited for LR. I love the XIII series, but I wonder where they got that name. I think they're really overdoing it there.
3 years ago#25
vgman94 posted...
I love the XIII series.

quick, call an ambulance, he has delusions!
3 years ago#26
Wait, so the HD KH games will be the Final Mix variations? I may as well wait for KH2 HD then instead of importing and chipping my old PS2.

You don't need to put a chip in your PS2. Just get a flip top.
---
"Thunder is in the heavens, lightning illuminates the fields!"
"The sun rises, and the shadows take flight!"
3 years ago#27
Yay! A LR trailer finally! It's been SO long. ;)
3 years ago#28
No.

FF V 13
FF Type-0 and Bravely Default localizations.

Everything else I don't care about. Especially if it's a remake/rerelease/port.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Square Enix's Jump Festa 2013 Line Up!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived