Project Playthrough doing Dragon Warrior/Quest instead of FF?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Project Playthrough doing Dragon Warrior/Quest instead of FF?

User Info: iambasho

iambasho
4 years ago#1
So I finally got some downtime to be on my computer for the first time in a while and decided to check out what was on the Project Playthrough hoping it would be a FF I haven't played in a while and they're playing... DQVII? I think that's the one. Just wondering, when did it switch from being a FF tribute to a Square and/or Enix tribute?
The world you see with your eyes may well differ completely from the one I see with mine. There are as many worlds as there are observers-Doreen, Chrono Trigger

User Info: Gigahart_gaylor

Gigahart_gaylor
4 years ago#2
They only play other Square Enix games when the person streaming whatever game they are streaming can't stream and they still want a stream up.

Stream.
Breaking Bad, great show or greatest show?
NeverDead: The worst game of this gen.

User Info: iambasho

iambasho
4 years ago#3
Fair enough. The current stream is making really hope DQVII 3DS will get localized though >.< I haven't played enough DQ games lol
The world you see with your eyes may well differ completely from the one I see with mine. There are as many worlds as there are observers-Doreen, Chrono Trigger
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Project Playthrough doing Dragon Warrior/Quest instead of FF?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived