man, i'm depressed.

#1PillsberyDoeManPosted 12/8/2012 2:00:54 AM
i was just shuffling through some v13 articles over this past year and in every comments' section, there are people speculating about new v13 info. "wait for e3", "they wouldn't skimp out on the 25th Ann", "rumors point to TGS!".

ugh, now look where we are. half a month before the year is over and we didn't get ****. i'm kind of embarrassed to be one of the people anticipating this game. face it, all that speculation about something worthwhile showing up at the playstation asian game show, jump festa and the rumored january conference is all bull. seriously, there's no chance of anything showing up.

and look at it this way, we're one month away from the two year marker of that 1pdp event. two years and no new trailer, much less a screenshot. i hate to say it, but the reality of the situation is pointing towards TGS 2013 at the earliest. you think sony is going to have a spot for v13 in their conference at e3? lol, no. it's gonna be all about the ps4. what about se? of course not. they have to market the hell outta LR right before it releases. so, that leaves tgs. best case scenario is LR and v13 share the spotlight there. if not, then i REALLY haven't the slightest clue what to believe will happen next.

sorry, i have to vent myself in order to keep sane.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii... -> EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
Zelda Timeline! - http://goo.gl/XFceA
#2zUkUuPosted 12/8/2012 3:07:09 AM(edited)
"You have a new sketch you greedy bastard. BE GRATEFUL! and now shut up for 2 years... and buy Lighting Return!"
-Wada
#3NoctionusPosted 12/8/2012 3:10:11 AM
zUkUu posted...
"You have a new sketch you greedy bastard. BE GRATEFUL! and now shut up for 2 years... and buy Lighting Return!"
-Wada

You know that joke like this is getting old now.
---
http://i.imgur.com/wAaps.gif
#4zUkUuPosted 12/8/2012 3:48:38 AM
Noctionus posted...
zUkUu posted...
-Wada

joke? that's an actual quote.
#5Asd202Posted 12/8/2012 1:34:30 PM
IMO don't even expect any info in 2013 that's a year for FF XIV and LR.
#6ThirdAwakeningPosted 12/8/2012 2:48:27 PM
Learn to not expect something and you can't ever be disappointed. Vaporware is shaped unto itself.
#7CranberryTacoPosted 12/8/2012 4:36:02 PM
zUkUu posted...
Noctionus posted...
zUkUu posted...
-Wada

joke? that's an actual quote.

Joke or not. Thats reality. The Noctis sketch was really the limit for me on the matter of being sceptic about the company. SE sees us as consumers. After we buy their next product. The product itself goes in the bin... As well as the consumers. Its a bit harsh but Square Enix doesnt care about their fanbase. Its obvious now.

Many are only asking for UPDATES. And they wouldnt give their consumers that. Any other company would. Even if they are tied to stockholders... They wouldnt even publish a pixel of screenshots or a footage. Hesitant that Versus might take the spotlight of their other games. Im actually done with this game whatsoever. If it drops for release. I would be suprised.
---
Slick Musician / DJ / FF Versus Munchkin Making moves yeah on the dancefloor, got to groove on, baby yeah real hardcore
#8JaylesseePosted 12/8/2012 6:48:51 PM
PillsberyDoeMan posted...
i was just shuffling through some v13 articles over this past year and in every comments' section, there are people speculating about new v13 info. "wait for e3", "they wouldn't skimp out on the 25th Ann", "rumors point to TGS!".

ugh, now look where we are. half a month before the year is over and we didn't get ****. i'm kind of embarrassed to be one of the people anticipating this game. face it, all that speculation about something worthwhile showing up at the playstation asian game show, jump festa and the rumored january conference is all bull. seriously, there's no chance of anything showing up.

and look at it this way, we're one month away from the two year marker of that 1pdp event. two years and no new trailer, much less a screenshot. i hate to say it, but the reality of the situation is pointing towards TGS 2013 at the earliest. you think sony is going to have a spot for v13 in their conference at e3? lol, no. it's gonna be all about the ps4. what about se? of course not. they have to market the hell outta LR right before it releases. so, that leaves tgs. best case scenario is LR and v13 share the spotlight there. if not, then i REALLY haven't the slightest clue what to believe will happen next.

sorry, i have to vent myself in order to keep sane.

And the cycle repeats itself.

The best thing we can do right now is-

Learn to not expect something and you can't ever be disappointed.

---
Music Resonates The Individual Soul.
Once I Get Up, I Will Rock. Never Stop.
#9YOUNHA-Posted 12/18/2012 10:41:39 AM
How about we all just stop speculating and wait? I mean, this can't be the only game you guys want to play.
---
The Official Head Of The Established Secret Society Of T.R.R
SDB- "Crazy For You" : www.youtube.com/watch?v=4izc3i4Ulg0
#10Asd202Posted 12/18/2012 11:13:50 AM
YOUNHA- posted...
How about we all just stop speculating and wait? I mean, this can't be the only game you guys want to play.

Waiting for this game at this point is just ridicules. Whole generation of gaming came and will be over by the time this game ( if ever ) comes out.