man, i'm depressed.

#11YOUNHA-Posted 12/18/2012 12:41:49 PM
Asd202 posted...
YOUNHA- posted...
How about we all just stop speculating and wait? I mean, this can't be the only game you guys want to play.

Waiting for this game at this point is just ridicules. Whole generation of gaming came and will be over by the time this game ( if ever ) comes out.

Okay. So what do you propose?
---
The Official Head Of The Established Secret Society Of T.R.R
SDB- "Crazy For You" : www.youtube.com/watch?v=4izc3i4Ulg0
#12Asd202Posted 12/18/2012 12:46:35 PM
YOUNHA- posted...
Asd202 posted...
YOUNHA- posted...
How about we all just stop speculating and wait? I mean, this can't be the only game you guys want to play.

Waiting for this game at this point is just ridicules. Whole generation of gaming came and will be over by the time this game ( if ever ) comes out.

Forget about it like SE wants. Treat it like PS3 Last Remnant which is never coming out but was never officially canceled.
#13YOUNHA-Posted 12/18/2012 1:04:23 PM
Asd202 posted...
YOUNHA- posted...
Asd202 posted...
YOUNHA- posted...

Forget about it like SE wants. Treat it like PS3 Last Remnant which is never coming out but was never officially canceled.

I'm hardly on this board anymore, so in a way..I have forgotten about it. I sincerely doubt it's never coming out. We did get a little sketch from Nomura, if that means anything to you.
---
The Official Head Of The Established Secret Society Of T.R.R
SDB- "Crazy For You" : www.youtube.com/watch?v=4izc3i4Ulg0