So that 'secret title' from SE is...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. So that 'secret title' from SE is...
3 years ago#31
Some people need to get over this fact. Gaming has expanded passed consoles and even handhelds. Browsers and iOS games are lucrative ventures. A business doesn't owe a damn thing to anyone. Their job is to make money. Sooner people on the internet stop being overly emotional about these petty stuff and grasp that fact they will be better off.
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"
3 years ago#32
Lelouch71 posted...
Some people need to get over this fact. Gaming has expanded passed consoles and even handhelds. Browsers and iOS games are lucrative ventures. A business doesn't owe a damn thing to anyone. Their job is to make money. Sooner people on the internet stop being overly emotional about these petty stuff and grasp that fact they will be better off.

This. People need to get over the fact that a business sole purpose is to make money. And where there is money to be made, you can very damn well guaranteed the business will follow suit. Get off your high horses, SE can do whatever the hell they want.
---
Music Resonates The Individual Soul.
Once I Get Up, I Will Rock. Never Stop.
3 years ago#33
Jaylessee posted...
Lelouch71 posted...

This. People need to get over the fact that a business sole purpose is to make money. And where there is money to be made, you can very damn well guaranteed the business will follow suit. Get off your high horses, SE can do whatever the hell they want.

Actually yes and no.

If, for example, McDonalds decided to make their burgers off fake meat ('cause it's cheaper) to net more money they would eventually lose it because customer satisfaction becomes loyalty and that, in turn, becomes money.

If SE keep at this they'll lose customers.

I, for one, am happy with current SE games. Just stating a point.
---
Official ME of this universe... Why would I be someone else? That's just stupid.
3 years ago#34
MagnaderAlpha posted...
Stella_Fleuret posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
So no SO5? Needless to say, I am disappointed.

Even if it was that the case, it would be worse than SO3 & SO4.

I agree. If we'd get a SO5, considering the stories and characters of SO3 and SO4, would we WANT it? If it was like the first two games, sure.

SO3 was my personal favorite, to be honest. I loved the hell out of that game. :x I still need to go through SO4.
---
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/KazimusPrime.png
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. So that 'secret title' from SE is...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived