Question for all Versus XIII Veterans...

#1Destroyer_MagePosted 12/22/2012 2:41:48 PM
Will you be getting Lightning Returns:Final Fantasy XIII?
SE said they'll be borrowing assets from Versus XIII such as lighting for day and night changes so at least we'll be able to experience Versus lighting before it actually gets released :D
---
Because I could not stop for death,it kindly stopped for me.
Currently playing Sleeping Dogs.Sleeping Dogs is a true gem and more people should play it :)
#2PillsberyDoeManPosted 12/22/2012 2:47:43 PM
who actually qualifies as a versus veteran?
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii... -> EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
Zelda Timeline! - http://goo.gl/XFceA
#3Destroyer_Mage(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 3:00:45 PM
Lol I'm guessing the devoted fans of this game qualify since they haven't given up hope for its release and its been 6-7 years since the announcement of this title.Yeah, they're deserving of the title of game veterans :3
---
Currently playing Sleeping Dogs.Sleeping Dogs is a true gem and more people should play it :)
#4PillsberyDoeManPosted 12/22/2012 3:03:05 PM
well, i've been there since its' e3 debut 6 and a half years ago. not buying LR. going to rent it.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii... -> EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
Zelda Timeline! - http://goo.gl/XFceA
#5Destroyer_Mage(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 3:16:54 PM
I'll be getting it Day 1.I'm actually more excited for LR:FFXIII than the other FFXIII titles :D
---
#6IcyFlamez96Posted 12/22/2012 5:33:31 PM
I've been anticipating the game since announce. I'll wait and see how it is like I did with FFXIII-2. I liked FFXIII but I didn't like -2 because the while time portal thing made it feel like everything was broken up into levels like a Mario game or something which is just terrible for a FF game imo. I'm sure I'll get LR though when it drops in price though.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#7Graham_ChapmanPosted 12/22/2012 5:40:55 PM
I'm going to wait and see the reaction and the reviews, first. If they are good, I'll buy it new. If they are bad, I'll buy the game used.
---
I'M IN DESPAIR!!! THE SIX YEARS FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII HAS BEEN IN DEVELOPMENT HAVE LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!!!
#8adnancool13Posted 12/22/2012 6:34:33 PM(edited)
No, I have yet to give up my XIII Virginity and its not going to be to any of Toriyama's Horrid games.
---
The Official Chauffeur of the Versus XIII Board
#9Panda_KunPosted 12/22/2012 6:45:17 PM
adnancool13 posted...
No, I have yet to give up my XIII Virginity and its going to be to any of Toriyama's awesome games.

---
(o)(o)
( O^O) The Official Super Panda of GFaqs.
#10Panda_KunPosted 12/22/2012 6:45:50 PM
PillsberyDoeMan posted...
who actually qualifies as a versus veteran?

That would be mwah. :3
---
(o)(o)
( O^O) The Official Super Panda of GFaqs.