The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Can we move on to FF 15 already?...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Can we move on to FF 15 already?...
2 years ago#1
Seriously... FF 13 and 13-2 were fun in their own rights, but they have the absolute worst stories of any FF games. I would just like to move into new territory...
---
Homer (down on his knees): "I don't usually do this, but, if you're up there, please save me Superman!"
2 years ago#2
New territory? You mean like Versus XIII? Yeah, that'd be nice. (Significantly nicer than moving on to FFXV.)
---
I'M IN DESPAIR!!! THE SIX YEARS FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII HAS BEEN IN DEVELOPMENT HAVE LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!!!
2 years ago#3
After getting a copy of Versus, I'll be done with SE and wouldn't give a damn about what they'll release in future.

Yeah I said it. :I

---
http://i.imgur.com/CxdWY.gif
2 years ago#4
Noctionus posted...
After getting a copy of Versus, I'll be done with SE and wouldn't give a damn about what they'll release in future.

Same.
2 years ago#5
Rose_of_May posted...
Noctionus posted...

Same.

^...unless they have a plan to revive their old IPs like Front Mission, Chrono, Vagrant Story OR give Ito a permission to develop FFXV. =P
---
2 years ago#6
Yeah, pretty much done with SE anyways (and Crapcom for that matter). Bethesda, Blizzard and Bioware are where it's at for rpg's right now:)
---
Homer (down on his knees): "I don't usually do this, but, if you're up there, please save me Superman!"
2 years ago#7
Would definitely be stoked for a new Vagrant Story. That game is awesome!
---
2 years ago#8
Would be awesome if Bethesda develop a non first person RPG or Blizzard to release their games on consoles. :\
---
2 years ago#9
I decide on a game per game basis. YOU lose in the end if you miss a great game, just because it's done by square. You should be wary, don't buy blindly and skip titles that BS the customer / you're not into, but that's as far boycott should go.

I won't buy LR - and even If I do, out of the greatest boredom, I'd buy it used.
(edited 0 seconds ago)
2 years ago#10
Even though I liked Lightning, I have absolutely no interest in Lightning Returns whatsoever. haha

I'm pissed that the XIII trilogy and the reboot of A Real Reborn is just taking so much time away from Versus and even FFX HD to an extent. It's really cramping my style. lol
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Can we move on to FF 15 already?...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived