Can we move on to FF 15 already?...

#11Seiten_TaisenPosted 12/30/2012 10:20:23 AM
I found Dimensions more fun than what 13 and 13-2 had to offer. Perhaps SE needs to go back to making these for a while.
#12Bishop_SasaraiPosted 12/30/2012 11:02:35 AM
thebassclef626 posted...
Yeah, pretty much done with SE anyways (and Crapcom for that matter). Bethesda, Blizzard and Bioware are where it's at for rpg's right now:)

Nah. I'd rather go Atlus, Bamco, and Mistwalker. And Gust, occasionally.
---
Anticipating the following: Ni No Kuni (PS3), MGR: Revengeance (PS3), Tales of Xillia (PS3), MGS: GZ (PS3)
#13ExtremeLightPosted 12/30/2012 12:45:47 PM
thebassclef626 posted...
Seriously... FF 13 and 13-2 were fun in their own rights, but they have the absolute worst stories of any FF games. I would just like to move into new territory...

...Hah! The stories weren't even that bad.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, BO2 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. 2013. Lightning Return will be super awesome.
#14TriangleHardPosted 12/30/2012 1:05:50 PM
thebassclef626 posted...
Would definitely be stoked for a new Vagrant Story. That game is awesome!

You sure? Matsuno is no longer with Square, and Vagrant Story was pretty much all Matsuno
#15shinigami_mattPosted 12/30/2012 1:18:59 PM
That Agni game looked atrocious. As long as XV isn't that, sure. The writing and gameplay won't get better just because it's a different game, though.
---
Go then, there are other worlds than these. - The Gunslinger
#16Lelouch71Posted 12/30/2012 2:21:37 PM
shinigami_matt posted...
That Agni game looked atrocious. As long as XV isn't that, sure. The writing and gameplay won't get better just because it's a different game, though.

It's rather obvious that AP will turn out to be FFXV. It might not be the exact same thing as the tech demo but it will probably use some of the ideas from it. I thought it look good. I like the more modern middle eastern feel that it has.
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"
#17shinigami_mattPosted 12/30/2012 2:35:06 PM
Lelouch71 posted...
shinigami_matt posted...

It's rather obvious that AP will turn out to be FFXV. It might not be the exact same thing as the tech demo but it will probably use some of the ideas from it. I thought it look good. I like the more modern middle eastern feel that it has.

That's what I hated. I hate those settings >_<.

I loved FF because it used unique locations. Middle East is boring.
---
Go then, there are other worlds than these. - The Gunslinger
#18zUkUuPosted 12/30/2012 2:50:59 PM
I think setting wise, I loved FF 7 (magic steam punkish) and FF 8 (alternate modern world) the most.
That's why I think Versus has an interesting setting - looks like alternate current world.
#19PillsberyDoeManPosted 12/30/2012 6:20:11 PM
shinigami_matt posted...
Lelouch71 posted...
shinigami_matt posted...

That's what I hated. I hate those settings >_<.
I loved FF because it used unique locations. Middle East is boring.

doodbro... come on, man.
http://babysoftmurderhands.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/original_k.jpg
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii... -> EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
Zelda Timeline! - http://goo.gl/XFceA
#20ExtremeLightPosted 12/30/2012 6:25:17 PM
zUkUu posted...
I think setting wise, I loved FF 7 (magic steam punkish) and FF 8 (alternate modern world) the most.
That's why I think Versus has an interesting setting - looks like alternate current world.

And 12 was an alternative middle ages. 13 universe is the alternative moon and Earth. Are we moving into an alternative "our world" point for FF?
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, BO2 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. 2013. Lightning Return will be super awesome.