No news about this game yet huh.

#1YenitePosted 12/31/2012 9:21:59 PM
First I would like to announce how I'm not happy with KA's unfair suspension. I'm not happy about Dr_Kamau_Kambon unfair possible banning.

User Name Knight_Auron
User ID 3858501
Board User Level 3: Purgatory

---
I will become the god of this new world~Light Yagami
~Death Note
#2VanilleHopenPosted 12/31/2012 9:33:34 PM
its just a message board dude.. what are you here to do try and bail them out or something?? relax, have a small soda..
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
#3zUkUuPosted 1/1/2013 6:17:14 AM
either he got hacked or went nutz. he posted some disturbing racist comments, that included killing all people in his neighborhood from a specific ethnicity. that is not unreasonable to ban him for that.
#4theofficefan99Posted 1/1/2013 11:41:28 AM
zUkUu posted...
either he got hacked or went nutz. he posted some disturbing racist comments, that included killing all people in his neighborhood from a specific ethnicity. that is not unreasonable to ban him for that.

Where? Here?
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#5NoctionusPosted 1/1/2013 11:49:21 AM
You don't like toxic berry, TC?...
---
http://i.imgur.com/CxdWY.gif
#6zUkUuPosted 1/1/2013 1:16:43 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
zUkUu posted...

Where? Here?

yes. reason why I think that he got hacked is that before him another user made a topic containing the same statements (and most notable the same term "crackerz"). both on this board too.
#7ThirdAwakeningPosted 1/1/2013 2:59:47 PM
We're getting the conference dedicated to this game this month, have a temporary coma, you'll be alright.
#8jmichaelbpPosted 1/1/2013 4:30:39 PM
ThirdAwakening posted...
We're getting the conference dedicated to this game this month, have a temporary coma, you'll be alright.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr0xHf4yu1o
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#9AuronVengencePosted 1/2/2013 7:19:52 PM
yes. reason why I think that he got hacked is that before him another user made a topic containing the same statements (and most notable the same term "crackerz"). both on this board too.

A month ago I got hacked and my computer infect badly by malicious software, most like a rootkit that enable a user to gain full access to my. on youtube. I logged in several accounts and got keystroke. By mid December My computer fail to boot. After the windows start up screen the computer keeps getting error fail to boot and doesn't load. I had to remove the boot CD of the mind hardrive and used another boot CD from a previous computer to get working again. I didn't uses the computer until yesterday. When I logging to my Knight_Auron account, I'm lucky that the password wasn't change and that I still have access to it.
#10Yenite(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 4:23:40 PM
Toxic plant thingy.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/16/Typha_latifolia_02_bgiu.jpg
---
I will become the god of this new world~Light Yagami
~Death Note