Just had a thought about FFXIII and Versus XIII...

#71shinigami_mattPosted 1/4/2013 5:41:43 PM
Panda_Kun posted...
Stahp fightin u gaiz! >_<

No. Fighting makes meh stronga
---
Go then, there are other worlds than these. - The Gunslinger
#72Panda_KunPosted 1/4/2013 5:46:10 PM
shinigami_matt posted...
Panda_Kun posted...

You have already won. What more do you demand?!
---
(o)(o)
( O^O) The Official Super Panda of GFaqs.
#73shinigami_mattPosted 1/4/2013 5:52:19 PM
Panda_Kun posted...
shinigami_matt posted...
Panda_Kun posted...

The world
---
Go then, there are other worlds than these. - The Gunslinger
#74Panda_KunPosted 1/4/2013 7:29:33 PM
shinigami_matt posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
shinigami_matt posted...
Panda_Kun posted...

The world

Oh, you.
---
(o)(o)
( O^O) The Official Super Panda of GFaqs.
#75theofficefan99Posted 1/4/2013 8:31:54 PM
shinigami_matt posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
shinigami_matt posted...
zUkUu posted...
in graces, they do dodge.

and you still comparing two entirely different games.

No, they're programmed to use the feature to attack. Not dodge as the enemy uses an attack on them. And yes, I'm comparing 2 different games made by the same company. Made by the same team. Made by the same man.

I think I'm just gonna stop. I didn't expect a blind white knight for a game that isn't even out yet. And for all we know, the feature was taken out for being terrible.

I'm 99% sure that they took it out. They want this to be as close to perfection as possible, I suppose, and that would count as a flaw to quite a few people.

Well, I suspected for a few years now that they're delaying Versus so that the other FNC games can come out as test subjects. They're seeing what works and doesn't work and using that to make Versus better. Why do they keep delaying Versus? So that they can make it right.

It's unfortunate that SE now has to resort to releasing endless terrible games as "tests" in order to make one good one.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#76NoctionusPosted 1/4/2013 9:07:19 PM
zUkUu posted...
STOP comparing this game to an entire different franchise or generalize it. YOU DON'T FRIGGING KNOW

Nomura said that Versus will draw a lot of aspects of KH series. And you can see that from the 2011 trailer.
---
http://i.imgur.com/CxdWY.gif
#77zUkUuPosted 1/4/2013 9:11:02 PM
Noctionus posted...
zUkUu posted...
STOP comparing this game to an entire different franchise or generalize it. YOU DON'T FRIGGING KNOW

Nomura said that Versus will draw a lot of aspects of KH series. And you can see that from the 2011 trailer.

and that means that they copy and past AI scripts from Donald and Goofy on Ignis and Gladiolus - k. We will see when we have more details how the combat will play out and how much control we have of our allies.
#78haeresisxiiiPosted 1/5/2013 1:19:50 AM
zUkUu posted...
Noctionus posted...
zUkUu posted...

and that means that they copy and past AI scripts from Donald and Goofy on Ignis and Gladiolus - k. We will see when we have more details how the combat will play out and how much control we have of our allies.

Prompto is left out :(
#79zUkUuPosted 1/5/2013 1:23:02 AM
haeresisxiii posted...
zUkUu posted...
Noctionus posted...
zUkUu posted...

Prompto is left out :(

He is mickey.
#80xseshPosted 1/6/2013 3:09:06 AM
In FFXIII when your leader died it was an automatic game over and players were furious or to a lesser extent pissed off.In Versus XIII its already been stated (by Nomura) that when Noctis dies its an automatic game over yet everyone is so excited about this game (I know I am too) and I haven't heard a negative thing about this detail that's more or less the same as XIII.What's up with that guys?......

because its Action-RPG
---
ZOE3*, Console 2D Castlevania, Chrono Break, 2D \ Console 2D Metroid
Where are They? [*=check]