Chances of this coming out in 2013?

#51shinigami_mattPosted 1/4/2013 4:19:20 PM
Stella_Fleuret posted...
Gackt, too. The guy who Genesis is based on.

His favorite singer or something.
---
Go then, there are other worlds than these. - The Gunslinger
#52ForevAlonePosted 1/5/2013 1:00:38 AM
If we dont have any information of Versus this year, we'll have to accept it is dead.
#53PostDisasterPosted 1/5/2013 12:44:27 PM
ForevAlone posted...
If we dont have any information of Versus this year, we'll have to accept it is dead.

Did we have any....real information last year? Are we counting that drawing as information?
#54zUkUuPosted 1/5/2013 12:56:02 PM
PostDisaster posted...
ForevAlone posted...

Did we have any....real information last year? Are we counting that drawing as information?

well, 2012 we had at least Wada saying "it's still in development and the game looks amazing right now" after the kotaku news that Versus was secretly canceled.
#55ExtremeLightPosted 1/5/2013 3:32:46 PM
ForevAlone posted...

We may or may not hear something at E3. But it is possible there will be an infomation blowout after LR is release to the West.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#56Rose_of_MayPosted 1/5/2013 5:24:46 PM
PostDisaster posted...
ForevAlone posted...

!Final Fantasy Versus 2012 News Recap!

Jan: Nomura tells Famitsu that the ratio of Real-Time Events (RTEs) to pre-rendered FMV will be 7:3. Also, the RTE where Noctis and Stella meet for the first time has been changed into a pre-rendered FMV. The reason is because it's an example of a scene where adding player control would not have a big effect.

The next time we see the game it will be running on actual hardware, he adds.

July:- Yoichi Wada confirms Versus is still in development and that he had just seen the HD cities in a recent staff meeting. *They're real and they are spectacular!* not actual quote*

Sep: Hajime Tabata talked about Final Fantasy Versus XIII’s development, then said “Tetsuya Nomura wanted to give the message that he’ll soon show the future of Final Fantasy.”

Oct: Julien Merceron, CTO of Square Enix, was interviewed at Paris Games Week. He was asked about the current status of Final Fantasy Versus XIII and replied with the following statement: "Yoichi Wada and I are working hard with the team making this game. The team has huge ambitions for the game and I think that the level of ambition they have is extremely complex to achieve. That said, Yoichi Wada and I will push this team as far as they can go. So we are all working very hard with this team. Frankly, I believe that the moment the game is fully unveiled to the public, people will think it was worth the wait!

That concludes this special Versus 2012 year end review. Please look forward to 2013.
#57ExtremeLightPosted 1/5/2013 7:22:29 PM
Rose_of_May posted...

I mean you have to wonder, it make it more likely to be on PS4...
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#58JaylesseePosted 1/5/2013 7:35:40 PM
Rose_of_May posted...

IIRC, he said that last year and we got nothing. Wonder what's going to happen this year or not happen.
---
I'm only serious 23.7% of the time.
Once I Get Up, I Will Rock. Never Stop.