This game coming for PS4?

#1Panda_KunPosted 1/7/2013 12:02:40 PM
Surprising no one has made this topic yet. Like, serious question..it's obviously a no show at this fake rumoured January event, it's obvious it's not gonna be at E3 2013 and it's very obvious it's not even showing at TGS 2013.

Only legitimate answer and a logical one at that: it's coming for PS4.
---
(o)(o)
( O^O) The Official Super Panda of GFaqs.
#2zUkUuPosted 1/7/2013 12:12:27 PM
I'd wish so, but it's not rare that a game comes out for "last" gen, even years after the new one has been launched.

tho, even for versus it's wird that they didn't show any footage or screenshots of versus, and if LR was planned all along, that could really mean they change it to ps4.
#3Stella_FleuretPosted 1/7/2013 1:17:07 PM
Buy me a PS4, Panda-Kun.
---
Official Stella Nox Fleuret of Gamefaqs.
"As you sow, so shall you reap."
#4CranberryTacoPosted 1/7/2013 1:39:23 PM(edited)
No. This will be what Final Fantasy XII was to the PS2. Versuyuuuu (the misspelling gets old i know... Had to be done ;) ) will be a game of the year.

Im just speculating on Square Enix's business strategy. I dont have high hopes for this game. Best not to hype anything up really, for your own sake.
---
Slick Musician /DJ/ FF Versus Munchkin [>R&B> NU Jack Swing >House>UK Music> Dubstep is where it went wrong.
#5JaylesseePosted 1/7/2013 2:57:28 PM
zUkUu posted...
I'd wish so, but it's not rare that a game comes out for "last" gen, even years after the new one has been launched.

tho, even for versus it's wird that they didn't show any footage or screenshots of versus, and if LR was planned all along, that could really mean they change it to ps4.

Like FFXII. It is somewhat thought provoking. Why not even a simple screenshot? Surely they can give out one measly image? The answer is simple. PS4. Remember, even Square Enix stated they thought this generation was too long: they want to move on to the next. I don't remember which article I read.
---
I'm only serious 23.7% of the time.
Once I Get Up, I Will Rock. Never Stop.
#6stupid_dudeman7Posted 1/7/2013 3:57:57 PM
After having waited all this time, if SE made me buy a PS4, which I don't plan to do in the near future, just to play this game, they'd lose my business.
Especially since they advertised "exclusively on PS3" all this time.
---
Mama says, "Stupid is as stupid does"
#7jmichaelbpPosted 1/7/2013 4:32:16 PM
At this point I just want the damn game to be released.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#8jmichaelbpPosted 1/7/2013 4:33:07 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9zUkUuPosted 1/7/2013 4:35:16 PM
stupid_dudeman7 posted...
After having waited all this time, if SE made me buy a PS4, which I don't plan to do in the near future, just to play this game, they'd lose my business.
Especially since they advertised "exclusively on PS3" all this time.

well FF7 was originally planned for SNES too, and in the end it solely depends if they have a contract with sony or not, they are not bound to a mere statement made 7 years ago. Not saying it'll be PS4, but it could be considered as an option.
#10PillsberyDoeManPosted 1/7/2013 5:42:32 PM
he's trolling. panda's trolling! don't believe his lies!!!!!!!
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii... -> EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
Zelda Timeline! - http://goo.gl/XFceA