Panda_Kun posted...
Stella_Fleuret posted...
Buy me a PS4, Panda-Kun.

Only if you ask nicely. :3

I'd buy you a PS4, Panda.

Oh, you. Stop it. *blushes*
---
(o)(o)
( O^O) The Official Super Panda of GFaqs.
#22ExtremeLightPosted 1/8/2013 3:11:42 PM
Panda_Kun posted...
Surprising no one has made this topic yet. Like, serious question..it's obviously a no show at this fake rumoured January event, it's obvious it's not gonna be at E3 2013 and it's very obvious it's not even showing at TGS 2013.

Only legitimate answer and a logical one at that: it's coming for PS4.

There is like 20 topics about this. and yes I believe there is a small chance that Versus will be released on ps4.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#23Panda_Kun(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 3:41:21 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
Surprising no one has made this topic yet. Like, serious question..it's obviously a no show at this fake rumoured January event, it's obvious it's not gonna be at E3 2013 and it's very obvious it's not even showing at TGS 2013.

Only legitimate answer and a logical one at that: it's coming for PS4.

There is like 20 topics about this. and yes I believe there is a small chance that Versus will be released on ps4.

Shush. There hasn't been any topics like mine. My topic is totally original and fresh like new grass.
---
(o)(o)
#24ExtremeLightPosted 1/8/2013 4:08:05 PM
^But I posted scources in mine.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#25stupid_dudeman7Posted 1/8/2013 4:32:42 PM
Panda_Kun posted...
stupid_dudeman7 posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
Stella_Fleuret posted...
Buy me a PS4, Panda-Kun.

Would you buy me one too, pleeeaaase ?

>_>

Ask your mommie for permission.

She said no...
---
Mama says, "Stupid is as stupid does"
#26Panda_Kun(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 6:01:20 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
^But I posted scources in mine.

Silence! I will not be spoken to in that tone!
---
(o)(o)
#27Panda_Kun(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 6:01:40 PM
Panda_Kun posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
Stella_Fleuret posted...
Buy me a PS4, Panda-Kun.

Would you buy me one too, pleeeaaase ?

>_>

Ask your mommie for permission.

She said no...

:(
---
(o)(o)
#28adnancool13Posted 1/8/2013 7:28:08 PM
@TC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJz6Bgh5SCM
---
The Official Chauffeur of the Versus XIII Board
#29Seiko_NurashimaPosted 1/8/2013 7:56:05 PM
@TC I've seen this topic before lol. and square said PS3 and their rep FF wise is already on the line it'd be a bad move to send it to PS4. Yes they could make the graphics even better and have even more time to make it as if they haven't already had enough but the fact is PS4 is gonna be even more expensive than the PS3 was on release so their potential saving grace of the FF series would take a long time to sell unless everyone thinks vs is so good their willing to shovel out probably 4-800 dollars give or take for a platform to play it. Oh and the fans that have been waiting for it for 7 years and expected it on PS3 and OWN PS3's will be pissed and trust me SE already has enuf angry fans atm
#30ExtremeLightPosted 1/8/2013 8:10:01 PM
Seiko_Nurashima posted...
@TC I've seen this topic before lol. and square said PS3 and their rep FF wise is already on the line it'd be a bad move to send it to PS4. Yes they could make the graphics even better and have even more time to make it as if they haven't already had enough but the fact is PS4 is gonna be even more expensive than the PS3 was on release so their potential saving grace of the FF series would take a long time to sell unless everyone thinks vs is so good their willing to shovel out probably 4-800 dollars give or take for a platform to play it. Oh and the fans that have been waiting for it for 7 years and expected it on PS3 and OWN PS3's will be pissed and trust me SE already has enuf angry fans atm

1.) SE is out of touch with the West anyway so... screwed that logic.
2.) PS3 was only pricy at release because all the techs were very expensive at the time. PS4 is expected to be similar or even cheaper by the experts- especially since Sony know that a high priced system would fail.
3.) A release of Versus on PS4 could explain the delay and why they made 2 sequels to FF13 and why they are attempting to fix 14.
4.) Games line-up are pretty sucky on release year. If SE were to show up with Versus as a release title they will actually have more people buying that game. Sure they may make much more money on the PS3. But it would be an even better game on the PS4.

-However, as much as I hate to admit it. I strongly doubt that Noruma is going to want his game on PS4 (Cause he saving that for KH3 ;] )
---