This game coming for PS4?

#31Panda_Kun(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 8:15:31 PM
adnancool13 posted...
@TC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJz6Bgh5SCM

I dun geddit.
---
(o)(o)
( O^O) The Official Super Panda of GFaqs.
#32Panda_Kun(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 8:48:41 PM
Seiko_Nurashima posted...
@TC I've seen this topic before lol. and square said PS3 and their rep FF wise is already on the line it'd be a bad move to send it to PS4. Yes they could make the graphics even better and have even more time to make it as if they haven't already had enough but the fact is PS4 is gonna be even more expensive than the PS3 was on release so their potential saving grace of the FF series would take a long time to sell unless everyone thinks vs is so good their willing to shovel out probably 4-800 dollars give or take for a platform to play it. Oh and the fans that have been waiting for it for 7 years and expected it on PS3 and OWN PS3's will be pissed and trust me SE already has enuf angry fans atm

>:I Do we really have to do this again?

ExtremeLight posted...

There is like 20 topics about this. and yes I believe there is a small chance that Versus will be released on ps4.

Panda_Kun posted...

Shush. There hasn't been any topics like mine. My topic is totally original and fresh like new grass.

Humph. On a more serious note- I can only see it being for the PS3 if we get some info this year. I mean, it's been two friggin years. Sides' SE stated themselves they felt this generation was too long. Meh, and since when did SE ever gave a damn about what the fans want? They do whatever the hell they feel like doing. Just look at the Lightning Saga.
---
(o)(o)
#33shippuden21Posted 1/8/2013 9:01:57 PM
They would loss money if they made it for ps4, there are a lot of people that have ps3 now and some people would wait for the ps4 to have price drop like 1 year.
#34Panda_Kun(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 9:20:09 PM
shippuden21 posted...
They would loss money if they made it for ps4, there are a lot of people that have ps3 now and some people would wait for the ps4 to have price drop like 1 year.

No. No common sense allowed in mah topic.
---
(o)(o)
#35YOUNHA-Posted 1/9/2013 3:59:59 PM
Stop trolling, Panda. Shame on you.
---
The Official Head Of The Established Secret Society Of T.R.R
SDB- "Crazy For You" : www.youtube.com/watch?v=4izc3i4Ulg0
#36ClionaMcDerbyPosted 1/9/2013 4:21:26 PM
*yawn*
---
The prominent Irish lady of the FF Versus XIII Board - The internet... Invented by geniuses, used by morons at some times.
#37CranberryTacoPosted 1/9/2013 4:26:12 PM(edited)
ClionaMcDerby posted...
*yawn*

Thanks for quoting what i always tell everyone in your signature... Douche. What do you even do on here? Also, ring/txt me when your phone isnt misplaced.

Also, Koon! Behave! Or this board will shave your fur.
---
Slick Musician /DJ/ FF Versus Munchkin [>R&B> NU Jack Swing >House>UK Music> Dubstep is where it went wrong.
#38Panda_Kun(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 4:30:51 PM
YOUNHA- posted...
Stop trolling, Panda. Shame on you.

B-but this was a legitimate topic...I wasn't trolling at all. Honest. (._.")
---
(o)(o)
#39Stella_FleuretPosted 1/9/2013 4:43:31 PM
Panda_Kun's topics are necessary.
---
Official Stella Nox Fleuret of Gamefaqs.
"As you sow, so shall you reap."
#40Panda_Kun(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 4:51:25 PM
Stella_Fleuret posted...
Panda_Kun's topics are necessary.

Thank you. Expect a PS4 momentarily. (b'.')b
---
(o)(o)