Versus info incoming?

#121ExtremeLightPosted 1/12/2013 6:49:55 PM
Stella_Fleuret posted...
That scan doesn't mention Versus, anyway.

How sad :(
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#122theofficefan99Posted 1/12/2013 8:06:19 PM
Thamauturge posted...

Better story & characters too. Don't forget the story & characters :3

ROFL those were the worst thing about the game. The only good things to come out of that game were Jecht and Auron.

You know, your hatred towards the game isn't going to do anything, especially since you're one of the very few people that hate it.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#123ThamauturgePosted 1/12/2013 9:10:04 PM
You know, your hatred towards the game isn't going to do anything, especially since you're one of the very few people that hate it.

I don't really hate the actual "game" part. The gameplay combat was pretty good, not the best in the series, but not bad. I didn't really care for the linearity of the non combat segments though.

Its the story, world and characters of that game that I don't like.
---
Vayne Solidor of the DD012FF Board
Currently playing: Persona 4: Golden, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
#124ExtremeLightPosted 1/12/2013 9:14:37 PM
Thamauturge posted...

I don't really hate the actual "game" part. The gameplay combat was pretty good, not the best in the series, but not bad. I didn't really care for the linearity of the non combat segments though.

You sound exactly like many of those people that dislike FFXIII.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#125MrRoxas9192Posted 1/12/2013 9:15:55 PM
Thamauturge posted...

Better story & characters too. Don't forget the story & characters :3

ROFL those were the worst thing about the game. The only good things to come out of that game were Jecht and Auron.

Ah, so you think XIII's story/chars are better huh. Forget I mentioned it then :3
#126zUkUuPosted 1/12/2013 9:17:49 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
Thamauturge posted...

You sound exactly like many of those people that dislike FFXIII.

those dislike the gameplay part too tho. FF13 has nothing redeeming about it, other then being a bit entertaining for one play through. it's like a micheal bay movie. everything is shallow, bland and generic, but looks flashy and prettuh.
#127DanahellPosted 1/12/2013 9:22:54 PM
TBH I've found FFXIII way more entertaining the second time I've played through it, specially after I started using saboteurs and synergists, I can't believe I went trough the game before without using them at all (except for the last battle and just because I had read that orphan could be poisoned and I couldn't find any other way to shave off that much hp before being killed by doom)
---
American beer is like making love in a canoe. It's ****ing close to water
#128zUkUuPosted 1/12/2013 9:23:47 PM
^lol
#129DanahellPosted 1/12/2013 9:36:59 PM(edited)
I know. XD

It also made me appreciate Sazh a lot more (specially because he's the first one to learn haste which I think is the single best ability in that whole game next to the imperil spells)

Well, to be fair I had been spoiled by past FF's where buffs and debuffs are rarely that useful (except for X, XII and VIII )

---
American beer is like making love in a canoe. It's ****ing close to water
#130ExtremeLightPosted 1/12/2013 9:41:09 PM
Danahell posted...
TBH I've found FFXIII way more entertaining the second time I've played through it, specially after I started using saboteurs and synergists, I can't believe I went trough the game before without using them at all (except for the last battle and just because I had read that orphan could be poisoned and I couldn't find any other way to shave off that much hp before being killed by doom)

Something tells me you're trolling. because no way you went though the entire game without using sab/syn. It's impossible.
---