Versus info incoming?

#161Exentryk(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 6:32:46 PM
Taht Pokemon was announced recently, yeah? I'd say this was before that.

X HD is higher than Versus. Japan loves X.
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
#162CityLumbarPosted 1/13/2013 6:40:40 PM
Where's ARR?
---
My boredom has outshined the sun
#163CityLumbarPosted 1/13/2013 6:43:50 PM
oh wow lol list is from 2010.
---
My boredom has outshined the sun
#164ExtremeLightPosted 1/13/2013 6:47:09 PM
CityLumbar posted...
oh wow lol list is from 2010.

Uh lightning returns was announced last year...
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#165Rose_of_MayPosted 1/13/2013 7:22:42 PM
Exentryk posted...

By the looks of it Japan loves GTA V more than either of them at this point. And why is The Last Remnant still hanging around?
#166PillsberyDoeManPosted 1/13/2013 7:50:40 PM
heartlesshero17 posted...
So did I. But I was okay with what ffxiii did also. Wish I could have had more use for the sen role though. rarely was a moment when I needed it. I recall using that more in the sequel. Then again I didn't put as much effort into ffxiii-2 like I did with the first so I was a bit weaker.actually ended up using sen in the fight with those bahamut things. Kicked the things ass badly in the end though. Good times

But I somehow ended up loving gamebits more. I should play that game again after I finish my playthrough of the mgs series

psh, i put 13-2 on "easy", a quarter of the way through the game. com rav was all i ever really needed.

CityLumbar posted...
Where's ARR?

oh, that's rich. THAT'S funny.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii... -> EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
Zelda Timeline! - http://goo.gl/XFceA
#167heartlesshero17Posted 1/13/2013 8:14:39 PM
PillsberyDoeMan posted...
heartlesshero17 posted...
So did I. But I was okay with what ffxiii did also. Wish I could have had more use for the sen role though. rarely was a moment when I needed it. I recall using that more in the sequel. Then again I didn't put as much effort into ffxiii-2 like I did with the first so I was a bit weaker.actually ended up using sen in the fight with those bahamut things. Kicked the things ass badly in the end though. Good times

But I somehow ended up loving gamebits more. I should play that game again after I finish my playthrough of the mgs series

psh, i put 13-2 on "easy", a quarter of the way through the game. com rav was all i ever really needed.

CityLumbar posted...
Where's ARR?

oh, that's rich. THAT'S funny.

Never bothered adjusting the difficulty. Kind of an easy game for me. Didn't even bother using many different monsters. I kept the same med for the entire main story
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#168zUkUuPosted 1/13/2013 8:26:25 PM
I finished it on the hardest difficulty. still not even remotely a challenge =/

I even beat one of the 3 step bosses vastly under-levled the first time you visit the steppe.
#169JaylesseePosted 1/13/2013 8:27:58 PM
Exentryk posted...

SMH. Apparently they love GTA too. But I'm a little suprised they prefer X above Versus. But the numbers that separate them aren't very far apart, I would imagine.
---
I'm only serious 23.7% of the time.
Once I Get Up, I Will Rock. Never Stop.
#170Uchiha_HaiPosted 1/13/2013 9:04:14 PM
Why wouldn't they? FF X is proven. Arguably the best FF of the decade.