Versus info incoming?

#51legendfirefoxPosted 1/9/2013 3:46:30 PM
FF versus XIII doesnt exist anymore and FF7 remake was in the making all this time.

i'm not serious....

But what other game is long awaited?

The Last Guardian
Final Fantasy versus XIII

But there is also Kingdon Hearts III
---
PSN - Legend-fox-86
#52PillsberyDoeManPosted 1/9/2013 3:48:29 PM
kingdom hearts 3 hasn't been officially announced yet.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii... -> EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
Zelda Timeline! - http://goo.gl/XFceA
#53stupid_dudeman7Posted 1/9/2013 4:09:55 PM
Asd202 posted...
Guys use your god damn brains. SE won't promote Versus when they have 2 other FF which will come out before to promote...

That, or :
Great burst of games ! Maybe if you get info on Versus you'll buy LR !
Because by now SE has realized nobody wants it.

So, they'll put a demo of versus in LR
---
Mama says, "Stupid is as stupid does"
#54DantayyyyyPosted 1/9/2013 4:44:02 PM
Asd202 posted...
Guys use your god damn brains. SE won't promote Versus when they have 2 other FF which will come out before to promote...

why the hell not? they done it before
#55Panda_KunPosted 1/9/2013 4:53:16 PM
Dantayyyyy posted...
Asd202 posted...

why the hell not? they done it before

They're MOAR stoopid nowadays.
---
(o)(o)
( O^O) The Official Super Panda of GFaqs.
#56DantayyyyyPosted 1/9/2013 5:05:47 PM
that answer works for me, lol
#57ExtremeLightPosted 1/9/2013 5:48:48 PM
Asd202 posted...

No let think about this.

1.) Why would SE release LR and 14 in the same time if they wanted to make a profit??? Surely one would be taking money away from the others. Also there is Type-0 in Japan.

2.) SE knows that people will buy LR despite announcing Versus coming out in 2014 (or late 2013?) People would want to finish the series because they already fell into a trap when they play the story of Serah and Noel (Stella and Noctis???).

3.) LR uses element from Versus and is an open-world... Enough said.

4.) Why not? SE have been really unpredictable this gen. They release XIII for both systems. Fail to release Type-0 to the West. Still working on a game that was announced almost 7 years ago... Heck even fans themselves screamed, where is the old I-X SquareSoft?

Anyways if this turn out to be true, then this board will explode sometime soon.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#58zUkUuPosted 1/9/2013 6:07:48 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
Asd202 posted...

No let think about this.

1.) Why would SE release LR and 14 in the same time if they wanted to make a profit??? Surely one would be taking money away from the others. Also there is Type-0 in Japan.

2.) SE knows that people will buy LR despite announcing Versus coming out in 2014 (or late 2013?) People would want to finish the series because they already fell into a trap when they play the story of Serah and Noel (Stella and Noctis???).

4.) Why not? SE have been really unpredictable this gen. They release XIII for both systems. Fail to release Type-0 to the West. Still working on a game that was announced almost 7 years ago... Heck even fans themselves screamed, where is the old I-X SquareSoft?

Anyways if this turn out to be true, then this board will explode sometime soon.

@1) different target demographics and different genres and type-0 is over a year old.
#59ExtremeLightPosted 1/9/2013 6:44:45 PM
zUkUu posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
Asd202 posted...

No let think about this.

@1) different target demographics and different genres and type-0 is over a year old.

Yea, just found out that type-0 was release in 2011 >.<
Then wouldn't Versus do the same. It is itself targeting the "action" and "old FFs" demographics.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#60Exentryk(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 6:46:07 PM
Famitsu usually leaks by Tuesday. We'll know then that it isn't Versus :P
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.