Project Crystallis Update

#11SwazooPosted 1/9/2013 6:13:39 AM
PillsberyDoeMan posted...
i still find it hard to believe that project crystallis has this kind of pull... to think that a little group here on gamefaqs started it all. (it WAS started here, right..?)

It was started on here, heck this is where I first joined as co-leader of the project.
#12mixtopher1Posted 1/9/2013 8:30:44 AM
supereerik posted...
Well done you guys. Honestly.

Thank you!
---
I'd appreciate it if you "Like" my page :) - facebook.com/HitMe1Official
#13mixtopher1Posted 1/9/2013 8:31:11 AM
PillsberyDoeMan posted...
i still find it hard to believe that project crystallis has this kind of pull... to think that a little group here on gamefaqs started it all. (it WAS started here, right..?)

Well thanks for your doubt!
---
I'd appreciate it if you "Like" my page :) - facebook.com/HitMe1Official
#14pokemon_45_79_1Posted 1/9/2013 1:06:15 PM
Very good and kudos to project crystallis starting to get that recognition, also the demand is already here fgor type-0 in the west so they say if the demand is not high wrong actually it is.

TO bad its only from NA not SE headquarters in Japan thats where this project needs to focus on not NA since NA branch knows nothing on versus or so they say.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#15Josh_the_WhitePosted 1/9/2013 1:15:56 PM
You guys really are doing a wonderful job with Project Crystallis. In fact, I feel like a jerk because I haven't been doing my part to support you guys like I should. Keep up the good work and I'll try to do better to show my support for this wonderful cause.
---
On a mission to beat every Legend of Zelda game (excluding the crappy "non-existent" Phillips CD-i games).
Started: 12/19/2011
#16Master_Arbiter4Posted 1/9/2013 11:55:46 PM
Gosh darn it I work tomorrow :(
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Call Me PeePz * I don't hump the Bible, the Bible humps me
Love the Final Fantasy Series... 17 years old
#17StarBladeEdgePosted 1/10/2013 4:08:49 AM
don't be surprised if the game ( versus ) will be rushed in certain parts. your little project could backfire at you if suarq feelöäääääää,.898765§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
---
Nintendo The Best Game Company
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
#18JerichoDarkstarPosted 1/10/2013 5:48:02 AM
Keep up the good work, guys. I'm swamped with school/ work, but still trying to support the best I can.
---
I'll make a big enough ruckus for everyone.
PSN: DarkSilverCloud
#19PillsberyDoeManPosted 1/10/2013 3:21:23 PM
so, this thing starts in an hour and a half..
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii... -> EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
Zelda Timeline! - http://goo.gl/XFceA