The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Fang's voice actress to appear on Project Crystallis Stream

#1SwazooPosted 1/9/2013 6:12:21 AM
Hey everyone, Swaz here from PC. I know that this is mentioned in the updates thread, but I felt it deserved its own. Essentially, tomorrow at 6 pm mountain time, Fang's voice actress (Rachel Robinson) is going to appear on our live stream (http://projectcrystallis.org/project-playthrough/) tomorrow (Thursday, January 10th).

Be sure to pop in and say hello! We will also be having Vanille's voice actress, although there is no set date or time as of yet.
#2zUkUuPosted 1/9/2013 8:12:32 AM
whatever "mountain time" is.
#3mixtopher1Posted 1/9/2013 8:32:14 AM
zUkUu posted...

Im betting Google knows, smarty pants.
---
I'd appreciate it if you "Like" my page :) - facebook.com/HitMe1Official
#4zUkUuPosted 1/9/2013 10:26:05 AM
mixtopher1 posted...
zUkUu posted...

Im betting Google knows, smarty pants.

I know it knows. It was a small wink that the guys who advertise an event to attract many peoples should include a few generic time zones.
#5VanilleHopenPosted 1/9/2013 11:12:36 AM
mountain time is 1 hour after central, two hours after eastern, and one hour before pacific... everyone in the states knows this.
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
#6zUkUuPosted 1/9/2013 11:25:16 AM
VanilleHopen posted...
mountain time is 1 hour after central, two hours after eastern, and one hour before pacific... everyone in the states knows this.

so the stream is limited to NA citizens?

interesting.
#7Swazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 11:34:40 AM
zUkUu posted...
VanilleHopen posted...

interesting.

No, but im willing to bet that a lot of people who aren't in the states don't know exactly when EST or Central is either, so it doesn't really matter. If you don't know then it'll take you exactly as long as it takes to type "mountain time" to find out when it is...
#8zUkUuPosted 1/9/2013 11:58:06 AM
Swazoo posted...
zUkUu posted...
VanilleHopen posted...

interesting.

No, but im willing to bet that a lot of people who aren't in the states don't know exactly when EST or Central is either, so it doesn't really matter. If you don't know then it'll take you exactly as long as it takes to type "mountain time" to find out when it is...

that's why many amercian streaming events which appeal to a worldwide audience, also use at least GMT time on top. just like any amercian knows how much hours to add to EST / central etc to get to their time zone, knows any european how much to add to GMT to get theirs.

just a heads up, as that might bring in more people.
#9Swazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 4:47:27 PM
bump, Fang due to arrive very soon!
#10PillsberyDoeManPosted 1/10/2013 6:40:09 PM
ahright, everything went better than expected (thank GOD for that..), but it still could've gone a lot smoother. like, what was with the repeated questions? she actually called that out. come on, mang..

and chris went off-topic and started a bit of rambling a couple times throughout. this was supposed to be an "interview-ish" kinda deal, right? stay focused. plenty of those questions were a little strange too. "what is your favorite disney movie?". really?

look, i'm just suggesting that you guys iron these thing out a little better next time. i'd hate for these voice actors to feel like they're the ones making the conversation flow, which was the case with Rachel several times here.

good job overall.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii... -> EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
Zelda Timeline! - http://goo.gl/XFceA