The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Who else is going to dismiss this?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Who else is going to dismiss this?
2 years ago#1
This so called January 22nd unveil of a game that has been kept quiet for a long time. Surely it's not implying Versus? Don't get your hopes up, ladies. It will bite your arse.
---
(o)(o)
( O^O) The Official Super Panda of GFaqs.
2 years ago#2
I am because square enix is focusing on Lighting Returns as their next final fantasy release.
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
2 years ago#3
VanilleHopen posted...
I am because square enix is focusing on Lighting Returns as their next final fantasy release.

And let's not forget DAT awesome FFXIV.
---
(o)(o)
2 years ago#4
Panda_Kun posted...
VanilleHopen posted...

I don't care about monthly fee MMO's.
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
2 years ago#5
VanilleHopen posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
VanilleHopen posted...

Me neither. So I'm on the fence. It hurts.
---
(o)(o)
2 years ago#6
Yup, I'm not getting my hopes up.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
2 years ago#7
even if you are hoping for last guardian you'll be disappointed.
2 years ago#8
It will be a new fighting game Sailor Moon Vs Teletubbies
2 years ago#9
VanilleHopen posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
VanilleHopen posted...

That's not the point, the point is SE is focused on it and won't release Versus news.
---
Look alive, you fools.
2 years ago#10
Koon matey, The clever ones will DEFINITLY dismiss this. I've said it before and ill say it again. Square Enix should use their PR-department more, frequent updates is ALL i ask. They dont have to speed up their development. Just give us info on your games once a every month. I reckon the second reason is because they have stockholders to answer to aswell
---
Slick Musician /DJ/ FF Versus Munchkin [>R&B> NU Jack Swing >House>UK Music> Dubstep is where it went wrong.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Who else is going to dismiss this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived