Fang and Vanille interviews both up on YouTube now

#1mixtopher1Posted 1/13/2013 9:17:49 PM
They can both be seen right here on our homepage - http://projectcrystallis.org/

I also have a replay of the Georgia interview running now on Twitch if anyone wants to come by and chat with us!

http://www.twitch.tv/projectcrystallis/new
---
I'd appreciate it if you "Like" my page :) - facebook.com/HitMe1Official
#2S1-Winged_AngelPosted 1/13/2013 9:31:10 PM
Okay.
#3CityLumbarPosted 1/13/2013 9:57:59 PM
Jesus, (pun intended), you guys are cringe-worthy. How embarrassing. I couldn't watch more than 3 minutes. I wanted to, I really did, but that was just too creepy.
---
My boredom has outshined the sun
#4mixtopher1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 10:15:03 PM
CityLumbar posted...
Jesus, (pun intended), you guys are cringe-worthy. How embarrassing. I couldn't watch more than 3 minutes. I wanted to, I really did, but that was just too creepy.

Thanks!
---
#5darth_fenrirPosted 1/13/2013 10:21:09 PM
CityLumbar posted...

Yeah, real creepy how they asked questions and they answered those questions and had conversation like normal people. My god, it's like something from a horror story. -_-
#6zUkUuPosted 1/13/2013 10:27:22 PM(edited)
in the second interview went a lot of stuff wrong tho.

> Adding countless unknown, irrelevant people to the skype call
> Telling them "we asked all but you were the only ones that answered". makes them feel very "special" right?
>"I'm gonna go out eating with friends. bye" - I face palmed so hard. Really? That's a downright disgracing them, when a random, unknown, irrelevant guy that just joined and never said anything, as far as I can tell, leaves because he has "important matters" to attend to, leaving the guest behind
> the ending was very awkward
> why not include a small picture of them in the corner?
+ multiple more

just for the future, if you plan on doing something like this again. keep it simple, only 1 or 2 interviewers (you + the girl as duo for instance), which STAY. prepare some questions and topics, too.
#7theofficefan99Posted 1/13/2013 10:33:30 PM
CityLumbar posted...

I don't get the pun...
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#8theofficefan99Posted 1/13/2013 10:35:32 PM(edited)
zUkUu posted...
in the second interview went a lot of stuff wrong tho.

> Adding countless unknown, irrelevant people to the skype call
> Telling them "we asked all but you were the only ones that answered". makes them feel very "special" right?
>"I'm gonna go out eating with friends. bye" - I face palmed so hard. Really? That's a downright disgracing them, when a random, unknown, irrelevant guy that just joined and never said anything, as far as I can tell, leaves because he has "important matters" to attend to, leaving the guest behind
> the ending was very awkward
> why not include a small picture of them in the corner?
+ multiple more

just for the future, if you plan on doing something like this again. keep it simple, only 1 or 2 interviewers (you + the girl as duo for instance), which STAY. prepare some questions and topics, too.

Yeah, this. It was very awkward. Especially the guy hosting. He was so boring and just downright uninterested. I feel terrible for the voice actors.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#9PillsberyDoeManPosted 1/13/2013 10:37:51 PM
oh my god. you guys can't be serious. i was just about to watch this thing. now i'm scared.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii... -> EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
Zelda Timeline! - http://goo.gl/XFceA
#10mixtopher1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 10:43:56 PM
Well I am sorry many of you did not like the interview. I am doing the best I can and thats all I can do!

I will take these comments with me to try and do better next time.

Thanks for at least checking it out.
---