Add user to Ignore List after reporting
3 years ago#31
you tell me to "pipe down" after a CAPS stfu respond? just lol.
Well yeh. Does putting it in caps make such a huge difference? If it does then you really do need to pipe down XD
I said not a single wrong thing.
Now that is lol worthy.
Since you seem to be butthurt for no reason, I'll elaborate my points further via an answer to the quote below.
No point in elaborating on garbage. You just get more of the same garbage.
Ruler of the FF Agito XIII Boards 2011-2012
The Official Creator of the Noctis Orgy on the FF Versus XIII Boards
3 years ago#32
Hey everyone, no point in fighting here.
If you could find some enjoyment out of the interview, then that's all that matters. The whole point of the interview was to learn more about the voice actors, boost PC's support, and hopefully get media spotlight.
Again, PC did start from Gamefaqs so we're pretty common people (who still lurk here often). We did not have any training for professional journalism whatnot. Given that this is probably the first time we organized and conducted an event like this, it would be a bit far stretched to expect it to be quite flawless.
We'll take all the constructive feedback we can to make the next event more enjoyable for everybody.
Want to localize Type-0 and see FF Versus? http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/project-crystallis.html
-Official SANDVICH monster of GameFaqs
3 years ago#33
you have issues.
I'm not willing to waste any more time dealing with you nor reading your comments.
3 years ago#34
Stahp fighting you gaiz! >_<
( O^O) The Official Super Panda of GFaqs.
3 years ago#35
Hey everyone, no point in fighting here.
i've been meaning to bring this up for awhile now.. it's great that PC was privileged with Rachel and Georgia's time for these interviews, but uh... let's just make sure we're not being too needy here, ok? i see that chris likes to nudge his little requests into the conversations every so often, but please, don't push it. if you guys get someone else to come on, fantastic. just don't continuously hassle them to "spread the word" and "get so-and-so to come on".
i'm sure they enjoyed talking with you guys and the people who showed up to some extent, but i doubt it's something they look forward to doing on a daily basis. let em' live their lives.
impatiently waiting on versus xiii... -> EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
Zelda Timeline! - http://goo.gl/XFceA
3 years ago#36
It was good, more than I could ever do :P
3 years ago#37
Why the heck are you aiming your aggression from other users that tell you to STFU at me? I was only pointing out what I know from the interview. To give a simple answer though, it's one thing to give constructive criticism or feedback, but it's another to claim things went "wrong".
Now to counter a few points:
1. Okay, I know where you're coming from, but think about this: the interview was over. Watch a talk show - a guest comes in, the host interviews them, and then before the next guest comes on, the show cuts to commercial. The host and guest are hanging out and chatting when this happens and while people watching on a tv don't see or hear this, the audience that are there live do. It's no different. And the same thing happens after the second guest shows up, is interviewed, and the show cuts to commercial except now all three people are hanging out. And same thing happens after the show ends - other people part of the show hang out with guests. It's great you're giving constructive criticism, but you're critiquing the interview that's already over. And again, not irrelevant - you think when a guest shows up on a talk show that it's irrelevant for the host to introduce other crew members to the guest after the show's over?
2. I agree with you there, but chock it up to a lack of experience. It's easy to say stuff like that afterwards, but it's different to not mess up live when you're on the spot. But yes, this is good criticism - just the way you said it made it sound more like bashing than criticism.
3. You don't think it's more rude to just leave without saying anything? He thanked them for being there and maybe he just wanted to pop on while he had the chance. And it's better to introduce him live than give him a shout out since other members were popping on. It's not irrelevant for the VAs because the interview was already over so the members are introduced as they come on and since the VA are being interviewed by PC, it's not bad to have them acquainted to other members. I can agree that he could've come up with a non-specific reason, but in the end, any reason would be just the same based on your critique. I'd say he was pretty polite by finding a spot when it got quiet to excuse himself. I'd agree with you if he just said," well, gotta go eat with friends. Later." Instead, he politely cut in, said it was a pleasure to be on with them, thanked them for giving their time to be on with PC, then said why he had to go.
4. I agreed with you on this. Not sure why you sound so mad about it.
5. Yes, again, I know it's fine to critique but the way you said it sounded like you were bashing more than giving feedback. It almost can be summarized with," That sucked. Fix all of this." The best way to give criticism is," okay, I liked it, but let me point out some things that you can use in a future interview."
And yeah, clean and structured is better, but I still think it can be done even with more people on so long as they have some kind of organization planned.
3 years ago#38
^I used your points as a basis to elaborate my points further, since he mentioned your post. in that sense, it was directed at the other guy, not you^^ I'm not mad, I had to twist some things around due to the character limit tho xD
Well I think it came off the way it did, was because my post was an answer to another post, but I didn't quoted it.
"in the second interview went a lot of stuff wrong tho."
I totally agree with the defensive statement above, that they had a conversation like normal people, BUT there were some stuff that still were a bit off... I really just meant that as form of feedback, not as bashing. Bashing sounds different; to me at least.
Yeah, a rough structure is everything it needs, then it works with any constellation. The focus, should however, be the guest, imo.
3 years ago#39
True, the focus should be the guests, but again, the part where they were hanging out was after the interview. Think about it this way - interview ends and then PC just cuts out the chat - but then, PC and the VAs are still chatting, hanging out, introducing other members but its not on love stream anymore. You wouldn't be as critical about that then right? Not arguing or trying to convince you, just wanted to see what you'd think of it from that perspective.
|More topics from this board...|
|Could Prompto replace Vanille as the Jar Jar Binks of Final Fantasy?||Daegon-||28||4/30 5:23AM|
|They should make Idris Elba be one of the VAs||Blkangerzero99||11||4/30 7:03AM|
|The radio in this game should play Smash Mouth and Limp Bizkit||humptyrump||24||4/30 7:02AM|
|Remember the first time when you played FFX......||donkeyjack||48||4/30 7:02AM|
|You have to choose a party of four from all the FF games. Who do you pick?||hungluo1989||326||4/30 6:54AM|