The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I think I'm done buying Square games.

#1derratePosted 1/16/2013 1:01:24 PM
I've been waiting for this forever and they keep pumping out trash in the mean time.

It's like a sick joke.

Oh and I'm completely ignoring their infatuation with iOS. God how a great company has fallen.
#2Panda_KunPosted 1/16/2013 1:05:15 PM
This is totally new.
---
(o)(o)
( O^O) The Official Super Panda of GFaqs.
#3heartlesshero17Posted 1/16/2013 1:15:38 PM
So like, I want to beat chaos rings omega and then jump into the sequel, but then I realized SE didn't release its sequel on android. That blows
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#4Panda_KunPosted 1/16/2013 1:25:23 PM
heartlesshero17 posted...
So like, I want to beat chaos rings omega and then jump into the sequel, but then I realized SE didn't release its sequel on android. That blows

Yoo. So like, chaos ring sux. And iOs > android.
---
(o)(o)
#5ZanarkandZPosted 1/16/2013 1:52:02 PM
I decided to do the same some years ago.

Yet after buying TWEWY for iOS, NIER, Hitman Absolution and DeusEx Human Revolution I realized it was pointless. SE japan sucks major balls and deserves the worst, but there are still other companies that are published by SE that actually make good games...the money will just end up in SE either way though.
#6PostDisasterPosted 1/16/2013 1:59:45 PM
I've been waiting forever too...and so worth it! FFLR coming soon!!!!
#7Ecclesiastes273Posted 1/16/2013 2:02:35 PM
Haven't handed money to S-E since '06. Not changing my ways anytime soon. Capcom is at least as bastardly, but it at least churns out games worth buying every now and then.
---
Seven. Point. Five.
#8westontickleePosted 1/16/2013 2:03:50 PM
no one cares. keep crying a river.
#9zUkUuPosted 1/16/2013 2:07:58 PM
Ecclesiastes273 posted...
Haven't handed money to S-E since '06. Not changing my ways anytime soon. Capcom is at least as bastardly, but it at least churns out games worth buying every now and then.

wait - you didn't played NieR? O__O
#10Panda_KunPosted 1/16/2013 2:22:01 PM
zUkUu posted...
Ecclesiastes273 posted...

wait - you didn't played NieR? O__O

NEITHER HAVE I
---
(o)(o)