Which English VAs do you like to voice the characters?

#101theofficefan99Posted 2/1/2013 12:54:32 AM
Tharvus posted...
User Name _Hideo_Kojima_
User ID 6139550
Board User Level -1: Suspended
User's posting privileges have been suspended for one or more Terms of Service violations, pending review by an Administrator.

Oh no. First Knight_Auron. Now Hideo_Kojima. Its obvious zUkUu marked him. That shows how bad a job the mods are doing and they don't know how to moderate messages properly.

How is he going to make Metal Gear games now?!
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#102StarBladeEdgePosted 2/1/2013 1:12:45 AM
Kari Wahlgren for everyone
---
Nintendo The Best Game Company Let's destroy the wiiu board trolls!
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
#103Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 2/1/2013 5:29:55 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#104zUkUuPosted 2/1/2013 6:22:36 AM
Charizard18 posted...
zUkUu posted...
Contemnor posted...
Knight_Auron is on purgatory for his toxic berry post all because zUkUu doesn't use common sense and add him to the ignore list inatead of marking him.

No. He is "on purgatory" for his spam. That's his fault and his alone. He overdid it greatly when he was punished - had had it coming.

Nope. He's in purgatory because you got butthurt that no one agreed with you. It obviously wasn't considered spam before and was harmless if he'd never gotten in trouble for it until now when he magically got banned all of a sudden. Use logic pls. Stop being so butthurt pls

So a murder isn't a murder if it's not made aware to the law?

Yeah, your logic is real smart. /applaud
#105Charizard18Posted 2/1/2013 11:44:56 AM
zUkUu posted...
Charizard18 posted...
zUkUu posted...
Contemnor posted...
Knight_Auron is on purgatory for his toxic berry post all because zUkUu doesn't use common sense and add him to the ignore list inatead of marking him.

No. He is "on purgatory" for his spam. That's his fault and his alone. He overdid it greatly when he was punished - had had it coming.

Nope. He's in purgatory because you got butthurt that no one agreed with you. It obviously wasn't considered spam before and was harmless if he'd never gotten in trouble for it until now when he magically got banned all of a sudden. Use logic pls. Stop being so butthurt pls

I swear, it's like talking to a f****** brick wall. No one gave a s*** about or was bothered by his postings until you came along. Then you got all butthurt about it since you're the only one who felt that way, and went to the length of crying to the mods to get him banned just to spite us and him. You're the only one who had a problem here, not KA. KA has always been a beloved member of these boards, and now you've gotten him banned for absolutely nothing at all. And even if it was "spam", it was an offense so extremely minor that it was laughable. It was only in his threads and very rarely in others. Was he going around flaming people? No. Was he trolling us? No. Was he making death threats? No, save for the time he was hacked. Was he making racist remarks? No, save for the time he got hacked. His "spam" was always in good fun and was for humor. It was never anything major that people SHOULD get banned. The way you acted was extremely childish, reminiscent of a 1st grader who didn't like what another kid was doing and went and cried to his teacher about it so he could get the other kid in trouble even though the kid did absolutely nothing to hurt him.

tl;dr- I hope you feel lousy.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#106zUkUuPosted 2/1/2013 1:12:18 PM(edited)
Charizard18 posted...
zUkUu posted...
Charizard18 posted...
zUkUu posted...
Contemnor posted...prc

I swear, it's like talking to a f****** brick wall. No one gave a s*** about or was bothered by his postings until you came along. Then you got all butthurt about it since you're the only one who felt that way, and went to the length of crying to the mods to get him banned just to spite us and him. You're the only one who had a problem here, not KA. KA has always been a beloved member of these boards, and now you've gotten him banned for absolutely nothing at all. And even if it was "spam", it was an offense so extremely minor that it was laughable. It was only in his threads and very rarely in others. Was he going around flaming people? No. Was he trolling us? No. Was he making death threats? No, save for the time he was hacked. Was he making racist remarks? No, save for the time he got hacked. His "spam" was always in good fun and was for humor. It was never anything major that people SHOULD get banned. The way you acted was extremely childish, reminiscent of a 1st grader who didn't like what another kid was doing and went and cried to his teacher about it so he could get the other kid in trouble even though the kid did absolutely nothing to hurt him.

tl;dr- I hope you feel lousy.

You're making no sense.

It doesn't matter that you cope with annoying spam - I don't and see no reason why I should be bothered with it. I merely reported "spam" - nothing more. I didn't said he should be banned or anything. He did something that goes against the rules, that's his fault. The mods done what they saw fit - argue with them if a ban was too much. It was definitely temp ban worthy - he posted the same message under 10 different topics. Doesn't matter if it's "buy xyz" or "toxic berry" - it's equally "spam".

I don't get why I should feel butthurt that I'm the only one who feels that it's annoying (which is btw not true, since Kojima or something got banned as well, and I had nothing to do with it). It doesn't concern me the least. It's disturbing and against the rules - why should I care if it's your friend or whatever? He didn't contributed anything so I won't miss him.

Again, just because you don't feel disturbed doesn't make it legit. I didn't write the rules, I didn't violate the rule. He had it coming himself.
Just because I'm fine with emulators, I can't go around here and talk about them since it's against the rules. Does it hurt anyone? no, yet, I'll still get banned if I don't stop. Your perception is simply skewed.

And please explain how spaming the same unrelated message in 10 topics (sometimes 3 in a row in the same topic) is "funny". As I stated, he just overdid it, so the mods just took measures to prevent it. I think it's cute that you call me "childish" but the one who goes around posting the same message over and over and over and over and over again is not. Your showing some real smart logic again. 0/
#107Charizard18Posted 2/1/2013 1:32:46 PM
zUkUu posted...
You're making no sense.

It doesn't matter that you cope with annoying spam - I don't and see no reason why I should be bothered with it. I merely reported "spam" - nothing more. I didn't said he should be banned or anything. He did something that goes against the rules, that's his fault. The mods done what they saw fit - argue with them if a ban was too much. It was definitely temp ban worthy - he posted the same message under 10 different topics. Doesn't matter if it's "buy xyz" or "toxic berry" - it's equally "spam".

I don't get why I should feel butthurt that I'm the only one who feels that it's annoying (which is btw not true, since Kojima or something got banned as well, and I had nothing to do with it). It doesn't concern me the least. It's disturbing and against the rules - why should I care if it's your friend or whatever? He didn't contributed anything so I won't miss him.

Again, just because you don't feel disturbed doesn't make it legit. I didn't write the rules, I didn't violate the rule. He had it coming himself.
Just because I'm fine with emulators, I can't go around here and talk about them since it's against the rules. Does it hurt anyone? no, yet, I'll still get banned if I don't stop. Your perception is simply skewed.

And please explain how spaming the same unrelated message in 10 topics (sometimes 3 in a row in the same topic) is "funny". As I stated, he just overdid it, so the mods just took measures to prevent it. I think it's cute that you call me "childish" but the one who goes around posting the same message over and over and over and over and over again is not. Your showing some real smart logic again. 0/

ur mom lmao owned
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#108heartlesshero17Posted 2/1/2013 3:18:30 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
Tharvus posted...
User Name _Hideo_Kojima_
User ID 6139550
Board User Level -1: Suspended
User's posting privileges have been suspended for one or more Terms of Service violations, pending review by an Administrator.

Oh no. First Knight_Auron. Now Hideo_Kojima. Its obvious zUkUu marked him. That shows how bad a job the mods are doing and they don't know how to moderate messages properly.

How is he going to make Metal Gear games now?!

Dammit the mods killed the mgs series
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#109zUkUuPosted 2/1/2013 4:14:41 PM
Charizard18 posted...
ur mom lmao owned

...I'm genuinely amazed you can call anyone else "childish". /smh
#110jmichaelbpPosted 2/1/2013 4:16:13 PM
I think zUkUu got Kojima modded because he's a PS fanboy, and he's mad that MGS is no longer a Playstation exclusive franchise.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.