Which English VAs do you like to voice the characters?

#21BIG_C_4_LIFEPosted 1/20/2013 5:23:14 AM
Yuri Lowenthal (Sasuke) as Noctis

Jesse McCartney (Roxas) as Prompto

Christopher Sabat (Piccolo) as Gladiolus

Brad Swaile (Light Yagami) as Ignis

Laura Bailey (Serah) as Stella
---
(Currently thinking of a clever and original signature...... this could take a ****ing while)
#22Knight_Auron(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 2:31:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#23Knight_Auron(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 3:20:26 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#24Wise_PotatoPosted 1/20/2013 4:04:58 PM
Nolan North as Gladious.
---
I'm half serious most of the time.
Formerly known as HeartKey_XIII
#25marko7Posted 1/20/2013 5:10:30 PM
zUkUu posted...
then I stand by my previous statement: "It's stupid and annoying." :3

Quit acting like a baby and get over it. Its not like he's forcing you to open the links.
---
Ruler of the FF Agito XIII Boards 2011-2012
The Official Creator of the Noctis Orgy on the FF Versus XIII Boards
#26marko7Posted 1/20/2013 5:12:03 PM
Sean Connery as The King.

umm... Don't really care about anyone else.
---
#27zUkUuPosted 1/20/2013 6:07:07 PM(edited)
marko7 posted...
zUkUu posted...
then I stand by my previous statement: "It's stupid and annoying." :3

Quit acting like a baby and get over it. Its not like he's forcing you to open the links.

what has that to do with the fact that his posts contains NOTHING that is relevant to the topic? it would be equally annoying if he just posts "a" all the time. I don't bother opening the links, mind you.

and he did it even twice in succession in this topic. I reported both for spam, I hope he'll be gone sooner then later again or until he stops doing that. he has it in his frigging signature, no need to spam that stuff.

And you stop rather blaming others for no reason, just for the sake of attention. it doesn't make you cool.

edit: it's actually the THIRD post that has just has that crap in it. - that makes it 10% of this whole thread.
#28largerockPosted 1/21/2013 6:29:59 AM
Samuel L. Jackson as everybody.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#29marko7Posted 1/21/2013 6:40:46 AM
zUkUu posted...
what has that to do with the fact that his posts contains NOTHING that is relevant to the topic?

Its his topic, and as long as his Op is on topic with regards to the rules of the board then he can stray as far away from that subject as he wants, so long as he doesn't break anymore rules. Which he isn't.

it would be equally annoying if he just posts "a" all the time. I don't bother opening the links, mind you.

Well no that wouldn't be the same. Repeatedly posting a single letter over and over would be considered spam. He's not doing that.

and he did it even twice in succession in this topic. I reported both for spam,

Saying that you've reported someone can also be considered trolling iirc.

I hope he'll be gone sooner then later again or until he stops doing that. he has it in his frigging signature, no need to spam that stuff.

I hope you and your whiny attitude will be gone soon, coz frankly its exponentially more annoying than anything Knight_Auron has ever done. Not that I find him annoying to start with.

And you stop rather blaming others for no reason, just for the sake of attention.

No reason? You're in here whining like a little b**** coz someone posted a harmless link to some pictures of berries. If anyone's looking for attention, its you.

it doesn't make you cool.

Haha wow, yeh buddy I know right? I also know whining like a child is a detriment to your character and credibility, yet you keep at it. XD

edit: it's actually the THIRD post that has just has that crap in it. - that makes it 10% of this whole thread.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdqfasZTnK1rj88wro1_500.jpg
---
#30marko7Posted 1/21/2013 8:47:07 AM
And to add to what I've just said, you say everything he's said since his OP is 'irrelevant" yet nothing you've said has been on topic and you've posted nearly as many times as he has.

Hell, even I've been more on topic than you XD
---